PCT ? after 7 Month Cycle ? or Cruise First?

1. PCT ? after 7 Month Cycle ? or Cruise First?

Hey Guys,

I have read millions of questions and answers on this site and decided to join since there is a better crowd on here and ask a few questions about going on TRT or when to.

I was considering coming off my current 7 month Cycle of Testosterone Cyp as a base 500-700mgs per week, i stacked EQ 18 weeks, then switched to Deca then finished the Summer with 19 weeks of Test, Primo, Anavar, T3 and Armidex.

I'm Currently Taking:
    500Mg's Test Cyp, a week
    600-700mgs of Primo a week
    50-75mgs of Anavar
    62.5mcgs of T3 and
    .5mgs of Arim EOD.

I have all PCT needed HCG, Clomid, Nov, Arim ready to go.

Here's my big Question: Should I just go to a Cruise dose of 200Mg of test a week for 4-8weeks so all my liver values and Cholesterol improve before I do a heavy PCT?

I'm 47 Years Old, Cycled for 15 years. this is my 2nd half year cycle.

Any advice would be great.

2. I have no idea. That's a long time on. But I'm interested to see what others say.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by jimpro5150 View Post
    Hey Guys,

I have read millions of questions and answers on this site and decided to join since there is a better crowd on here and ask a few questions about going on TRT or when to.

I was considering coming off my current 7 month Cycle of Testosterone Cyp as a base 500-700mgs per week, i stacked EQ 18 weeks, then switched to Deca then finished the Summer with 19 weeks of Test, Primo, Anavar, T3 and Armidex.

I'm Currently Taking:
    500Mg's Test Cyp, a week
    600-700mgs of Primo a week
    50-75mgs of Anavar
    62.5mcgs of T3 and
    .5mgs of Arim EOD.

I have all PCT needed HCG, Clomid, Nov, Arim ready to go.

Here's my big Question: Should I just go to a Cruise dose of 200Mg of test a week for 4-8weeks so all my liver values and Cholesterol improve before I do a heavy PCT?

I'm 47 Years Old, Cycled for 15 years. this is my 2nd half year cycle.

Any advice would be great.
    If you are going to PCT, PCT. No need to ramp down. Have you ever recovered from a cycle this long? I can't imagine a 47 year old recovering from a 7 month cycle. Why not just cruise?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

4. Thats what I'm thinking...cruise and then formally go on TRT.....i just need to see my last Blood work. My doctor knows I'm looking to go onto TRT.

I'll let you guys know.

Similar Forum Threads

1. PCT after standard cycle vs. PCT after blast/cruise
    By jmiyamoto in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-30-2013, 10:47 PM
  2. SERM or PCT after Decabolen cycle?
    By pvtpARTS in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-27-2009, 06:07 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-28-2007, 03:07 AM