PCT ? after 7 Month Cycle ? or Cruise First?

jimpro5150

jimpro5150

Awards
Hey Guys,

I have read millions of questions and answers on this site and decided to join since there is a better crowd on here and ask a few questions about going on TRT or when to.

I was considering coming off my current 7 month Cycle of Testosterone Cyp as a base 500-700mgs per week, i stacked EQ 18 weeks, then switched to Deca then finished the Summer with 19 weeks of Test, Primo, Anavar, T3 and Armidex.

I'm Currently Taking:
500Mg's Test Cyp, a week
600-700mgs of Primo a week
50-75mgs of Anavar
62.5mcgs of T3 and
.5mgs of Arim EOD.

I have all PCT needed HCG, Clomid, Nov, Arim ready to go.

Here's my big Question: Should I just go to a Cruise dose of 200Mg of test a week for 4-8weeks so all my liver values and Cholesterol improve before I do a heavy PCT?

I'm 47 Years Old, Cycled for 15 years. this is my 2nd half year cycle.

Any advice would be great.

sespress

Awards
I have no idea. That's a long time on. But I'm interested to see what others say.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Guys,

I have read millions of questions and answers on this site and decided to join since there is a better crowd on here and ask a few questions about going on TRT or when to.

I was considering coming off my current 7 month Cycle of Testosterone Cyp as a base 500-700mgs per week, i stacked EQ 18 weeks, then switched to Deca then finished the Summer with 19 weeks of Test, Primo, Anavar, T3 and Armidex.

I'm Currently Taking:
500Mg's Test Cyp, a week
600-700mgs of Primo a week
50-75mgs of Anavar
62.5mcgs of T3 and
.5mgs of Arim EOD.

I have all PCT needed HCG, Clomid, Nov, Arim ready to go.

Here's my big Question: Should I just go to a Cruise dose of 200Mg of test a week for 4-8weeks so all my liver values and Cholesterol improve before I do a heavy PCT?

I'm 47 Years Old, Cycled for 15 years. this is my 2nd half year cycle.

Any advice would be great.
If you are going to PCT, PCT. No need to ramp down. Have you ever recovered from a cycle this long? I can't imagine a 47 year old recovering from a 7 month cycle. Why not just cruise?

jimpro5150

jimpro5150

Awards
Thats what I'm thinking...cruise and then formally go on TRT.....i just need to see my last Blood work. My doctor knows I'm looking to go onto TRT.

I'll let you guys know.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I recently used triptorelin for the first time 100mcg 3 days after last prop shot. Started torem 120 for three days then 90/60/60/30/30/30 and 12.5mg clomid mwf. I have been using 6.25 exemestane ed and will continue to taper. Also using 5mg tadalafil daily along with mk677, reduce XT and m test. I know I have a lot going on and I don’t have blood to prove it but coming off a long cycle where I cruised the last two months I was beyond nervous and I can still tell I’m a bit out of whack but so far a great pct. libido has been strong and strength has been decently maintained. Good luck