Pct

gman1983bam

Awards
Hey guys so iv been doing 500mg week test E first cycle for 9 weeks then 250mg week for 3 total 12 weeks. all I have is novadex for my pct iv been taken it for 6 days now but still feel ****ty i am doing 20mg novadex for 2 weeks then 10mg for 2 weeks. Should I take the 20mg like 10mg morning and 10 at night or keep taken the 20mg all at once each day. Also I waited 20 days after last pin i would have did 40-40-20-20 but dont have enough novadex. Thanks in advance

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You're good to go with 20/10 doses, and jsut do 1 dose per day... the half life is plenty long that there's no reason to split doses. Sometimes it can take a couple weeks to really start feeling good tho. Hormones take time to recover and balance out so just keep to the plan. Some other things that can be impacted tho to consider:

estrogen - when test spikes up (as you recover), estrogen can too... too high or low can also make you feel bad. I recommend an ai, at a minimum something OTC like SNS Inhibit-E, but haing a pharma ai (adex or aromasin) at least on hand is even better.

cortisol - this will spike up as your hormones are out of whack... SNS Reduce XT is a natural supp that will help control this and is a staple in most PCT's

Natty boosters and natty anabolics - these can help to maintain pumps, strength, aggression, and overall jsut make the mental game of pct easier to stomach. I personally run as much as I can afford in pct to ensure that the money and effort spent on the cycle doesn't go to waste. Check out thinkgs like CEL M-Test (natty t-booster), SNS Xgels (natty anabolic), Alphamax, Anabeta Elite, CEL Epi-Plex, etc.

gman1983bam

Awards
You're good to go with 20/10 doses, and jsut do 1 dose per day... the half life is plenty long that there's no reason to split doses. Sometimes it can take a couple weeks to really start feeling good tho. Hormones take time to recover and balance out so just keep to the plan. Some other things that can be impacted tho to consider:

estrogen - when test spikes up (as you recover), estrogen can too... too high or low can also make you feel bad. I recommend an ai, at a minimum something OTC like SNS Inhibit-E, but haing a pharma ai (adex or aromasin) at least on hand is even better.

cortisol - this will spike up as your hormones are out of whack... SNS Reduce XT is a natural supp that will help control this and is a staple in most PCT's

Natty boosters and natty anabolics - these can help to maintain pumps, strength, aggression, and overall jsut make the mental game of pct easier to stomach. I personally run as much as I can afford in pct to ensure that the money and effort spent on the cycle doesn't go to waste. Check out thinkgs like CEL M-Test (natty t-booster), SNS Xgels (natty anabolic), Alphamax, Anabeta Elite, CEL Epi-Plex, etc.
Thanks lots buddy iv been getting real dizzy i don't know if it's from the novadex is this possible when taking novadex if so should I stop taken it just to see if the dizziness goes away?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks lots buddy iv been getting real dizzy i don't know if it's from the novadex is this possible when taking novadex if so should I stop taken it just to see if the dizziness goes away?
I can't see any reason nolva would make you dizzy. I'd look at something else

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never heard of that side. It's probably something else but just in case, just take the nolva right before you go to bed so you don't experience the dizziness.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never heard of that side. It's probably something else but just in case, just take the nolva right before you go to bed so you don't experience the dizziness.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
take it at night.

nolva makes some people drowsy and can reduce anxiety significantly in men.... you might be seeing that effect as dizziness.

http://www.ergo-log.com/the-calming-effect-of-tamoxifen.html

EDIT: also, no reason to wait 20 days to start PCT.... 1-2 weeks is fine with test E/cyp. since you tapered down, you were prolly fine to start PCT after 1 week.

also, I strongly recommend a 6 week PCT for a 12 week cycle.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/288103-info-serms.html

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You shouldn't gauge the way you feel until you get around the 4 week mark of your pct. It is way way way to soon, you are experience the peak of hormone fluctuations at this time.