Limp dick issues after a year, help!

DarkDescartes

DarkDescartes

Awards
Heys guys,

My last cycle end Jan of 2016 after a Test E 500mg/Week cycle and I did a serm combo of clomid and Nolva.

I waited the 3 months and everything felt okay, but decided to do a quick 6 week sarm cycle of Osta.

I did clomid again but this time I still didn't feel the same and I panicked. I ran 35mg clomid and 20 mg Nolva for as long as 8 weeks but still no palpable change.

I decided to wait and see if my body corrects itself.

Unfortunately I never really got back into fully functioning me, and I got bloods done recently:

Test: 537 (considered "normal" but not for my age)
LH: 1.4 (.1 below average)
FSH: 4.1 (on the low end)

I just received torem in the mail and I have hcg on the way too.

I've been taking what's left of my Nolva and clomid and it hasn't done much.

Should I take the HCG and torem afterwards? Should I get an AI as well to supplement?

Please I need advice!!! Thank you in advanced.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Well, you wouldn't take hcg with torem because hcg is supressive and would defeat the purpose of what torem is trying to do. You would actually be doing more harm than good.

You honestly would need to run some decent, spermatogenesis doses of hcg IMO rather than on cycle doses of hcg. I'd highly suggest at this point, 1000-2000iu of Hcg Mon-wed-fri, along with 6.25mg aromasin daily. Yes, that hcg does is high, but you are not trying to maintain on cycle, you are trying to recover from shutdown which requires far greater doses just like fertility doses of hcg in the range of 2500-5000iu.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Heys guys,

My last cycle end Jan of 2016 after a Test E 500mg/Week cycle and I did a serm combo of clomid and Nolva.

I waited the 3 months and everything felt okay, but decided to do a quick 6 week sarm cycle of Osta.

I did clomid again but this time I still didn't feel the same and I panicked. I ran 35mg clomid and 20 mg Nolva for as long as 8 weeks but still no palpable change.

I decided to wait and see if my body corrects itself.

Unfortunately I never really got back into fully functioning me, and I got bloods done recently:

Test: 537 (considered "normal" but not for my age)
LH: 1.4 (.1 below average)
FSH: 4.1 (on the low end)

I just received torem in the mail and I have hcg on the way too.

I've been taking what's left of my Nolva and clomid and it hasn't done much.

Should I take the HCG and torem afterwards? Should I get an AI as well to supplement?

Please I need advice!!! Thank you in advanced.
your LH is 1.4?! dang....

any idea what your E2 or prolactin are?

DarkDescartes

DarkDescartes

Awards
Prolactin shouldn't be an issue since the Most I've ever done was Test E.

When I got my initial blood work done, E2 wasn't checked.

My plan is to finish up torem and adex (switching to aromasin when it comes in the mail), see how I feel after 4-6 and see my urologist once the serms clear my system.

Praying it's just an imbalance of hormones and nothing more.

DarkDescartes

DarkDescartes

Awards
Prolactin shouldn't be an issue since the Most I've ever done was Test E.

When I got my initial blood work done, E2 wasn't checked.

My plan is to finish up torem and adex (switching to aromasin when it comes in the mail), see how I feel after 4-6 and see my urologist once the serms clear my system.

Praying it's just an imbalance of hormones and nothing more.