Help on PCT

A

Aesthetick

Awards
So I've decided to do a small PCT just To be safe after 2 pins of Test E (250 2x). It's been 2 weeks since my last pin so I'm going to start today. The reason I quit is because life happened. No bunk gear or bad experiences just not in the right place. I have Clomid and Nolva on hand. Just looking to gather some ideas on dosages and length so any feedback is much appreciated. I've heard a lot of "no you don't need a pct" but I'd rather be safe than sorry!

EternalBlue

EternalBlue

Awards
For only two pins you really don't need pct be honest, but if you're set on it I'd go with a low dose of just some nolva. You haven't been on long enough for anything to happen. No need for the clomid in my honest opinion.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
you 100% dont need a pct. you cannot shut down natural production in taht short of a time frame and frankly you'll be messing with your hormones more by using a serm unnecessarily.

If you're really that worried, use a natural test booster like M-test or similar.

A

Aesthetick

Awards
What would be the downside to it? Just out of curiosity

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What would be the downside to it? Just out of curiosity
you're manipulating your hormones... literally any negative side from a cycle is possible (including stressing your organs)

A

Aesthetick

Awards
Appreciate the feed back. It's been two weeks since my last pin and currently I feel "normal" like not a moody lathargic bitch like I was when I was on but then again I was taking adex every day and have tapered off

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Appreciate the feed back. It's been two weeks since my last pin and currently I feel "normal" like not a moody lathargic bitch like I was when I was on but then again I was taking adex every day and have tapered off
bud, all that "moody lethargic bitch" feeling was in your head... test e takes WEEKS to kick in and frankly should have made you feel BETTER, not worse.

The adex might ahve had some effect if you were overdosing, but it sounds like you had some wicked placebosides haha