Epistane /Trenavar PCT suggestions

  1. Epistane /Trenavar PCT suggestions


    5 week cycle

    Epi 40/40/40/40/40
    Trenavar 60/60/60/80/80

    I have the usual assortment for PCT

    Nolva
    Clomid
    Letro
    Aromasin

    And also few OTC AIs

    My question is about the dosing for the pharma PCT items

    Any concrete and proven suggestions ?


  2. I'd personally split the dose between nolva and clomid 25/25. I feel less sides that way. Not sure if you'd want the AI to start with or just taken in case of a rebound. Tren and epistane are two that certainly do funny things to some people only.

    If you can get torem I prefer it overall.
    •   
       


  3. Much appreciated

  4. have you started this cycle? if so/or not any test base?

  5. 2 weeks left
    No testosterone base , but in retrospect I should have added 1-andro
    Overall pleased with results so far
    Getting a good shred , appetite is great , strength increases and 5 lbs weight gain

    Side effects :
    - nighttime sweats
    - some headaches early on , then subsided
    - bedtime heartburn from Epi , taking earlier in the day fixes that
    - aggression is way up , wife not happy about it
    - some lethargy in week 2
    - libido is great ( wife definitely likes that )
    - dry joints
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Arnold_strong View Post
    5 week cycle

    Epi 40/40/40/40/40
    Trenavar 60/60/60/80/80

    I have the usual assortment for PCT

    Nolva
    Clomid
    Letro
    Aromasin

    And also few OTC AIs

    My question is about the dosing for the pharma PCT items

    Any concrete and proven suggestions ?
    Nolva at 40/40/20/20
    Clomid at 50/25/25/25

    Def shouldn't need letrozole but the aromasin I would keep handy and even low dose starting like week 2 of pct and running slightly past your serm.

    I would also add in something like reduce xt for cortisol control as I ran this same cycle awhile back and it spiked like a mofo when I came off from the big swing in hormonal environment. You're going from very dry compounds so there's more at play
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  7. I have Nolvadren XT for cortisol control
  8. Epistane /Trenavar PCT suggestions


    Quote Originally Posted by Arnold_strong View Post
    I have Nolvadren XT for cortisol control
    Not to cause a rep war but arimistane is at best an ok Cort control. Reduce is far better and longer proven
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Not to cause a rep war but arimistane is at best an ok Cort control. Reduce is far better and longer proven
    Not to mention is ineffective at reducing estrogen.

    Reduce XT all the way.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  10. Using 30 mg Nolva and 30 mg Clomid
    Also DAA and some herb Test booster
    I have lost some weight during the 2 weeks of PCT but it is mostly fat
    Is that because of the SERMS ?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Arnold_strong View Post
    Using 30 mg Nolva and 30 mg Clomid
    Also DAA and some herb Test booster
    I have lost some weight during the 2 weeks of PCT but it is mostly fat
    Is that because of the SERMS ?
    Is what because of the SERM? The SERM is helping you keep your gains.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  12. Not sure
    It may be delayed action from Trenavar ??
    Muscle seems intact , just fat melting away
    I guess that is a good thing

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Arnold_strong View Post
    Not sure
    It may be delayed action from Trenavar ??
    Muscle seems intact , just fat melting away
    I guess that is a good thing
    Strange. Regardless, if it's going great don't question/change it!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  14. I agree

    But the side effects of Clomid / Nolvadex are just annoying
    Insomnia
    Paranoia
    Mind racing

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Arnold_strong View Post
    I agree

    But the side effects of Clomid / Nolvadex are just annoying
    Insomnia
    Paranoia
    Mind racing
    I've actually never seen anyone even mention these sides lol. Don't think they are an issue for 99.99% of people.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  16. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    I've actually never seen anyone even mention these sides lol. Don't think they are an issue for 99.99% of people.
    The only side I got from Nolva/clomid was that I was a fair bit more emotional
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. epistane cycle PCT
    By tekno in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-25-2007, 05:15 PM
  2. epistane during pct
    By charger71 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-23-2007, 02:41 AM
  3. my first educated cycle pct suggestions
    By wildjojo1 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-04-2007, 09:06 AM
  4. Epistane/Hotrox PCT advice needed
    By Pseudonymous in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-27-2007, 03:12 PM
Log in
Log in