Pct and deloading

ManOfTheNorth

Awards
How do people plan deloading and pct?

I'm in week 4 of clomid and I'm going to run two more weeks just to be sure. I usually have a deloading week every 5 weeks or so. Would it ok to deload during week 6 of my pct or should I wait longer? I have some slightly sore joints and tendons. No other symptoms of overtraining.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Deloading during PCT is a VERY bad idea. Almost as bad as cutting during PCT. IMO you shouldn't de load for at least a month after PCT.

Deloading during week 6 might be ok though...I wouldn't risk it though. Just stop increasing weight and try to maintain for a bit.

ManOfTheNorth

Awards
Ok. Thanks. I think I can manage it for a few more weeks without deloading if I don't increase the weights.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
How do people plan deloading and pct?

I'm in week 4 of clomid and I'm going to run two more weeks just to be sure. I usually have a deloading week every 5 weeks or so. Would it ok to deload during week 6 of my pct or should I wait longer? I have some slightly sore joints and tendons. No other symptoms of overtraining.
I generally recommend increasing volume on cycle, and immediately decrease in PCT. I'm always perplexed by guys that use the same volume on as they do off....