PCT and cutting

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just finished my Epiandrosterone and Lgd-4033 bulking cycle, and taking clomid daily for the next 4 weeks alone. Can I start my cut now? Or wait until my PCT is finished? Or even longer than that?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No, wait 1-2 months after PCT to cut. If you cut during PCT you will lose 100% of your gains.

ScottishGainz

ScottishGainz

Awards
Going through something similar, coming off a test prop with Anavar and alternating tbol. Was in a caloric deficit for last 2 months of cycle and wanted to continue cutting during pct until I did a bit of research and realized it might be best to be closer to maintenance with a high amount of healthy fats to promote hormone production. My pct consists of Nlova, clomid along with Ostarine and Cardarine. Thinking about throwing in some hcg.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Going through something similar, coming off a test prop with Anavar and alternating tbol. Was in a caloric deficit for last 2 months of cycle and wanted to continue cutting during pct until I did a bit of research and realized it might be best to be closer to maintenance with a high amount of healthy fats to promote hormone production. My pct consists of Nlova, clomid along with Ostarine and Cardarine. Thinking about throwing in some hcg.
I would go a little above maintenance. Maybe 200 cals. I would also reverse diet into your PCT if you have time.

ScottishGainz

ScottishGainz

Awards
Exactly what I was thinking, nice gradual increase of cals until a slight surplus (200) cals I think is perfect. Even though the Cardarine and Ostarine are making my pct much more enjoyable my main goal is to preserve what I've built on cycle. Currently running Ostarine at 10mg in the AM along with 10mg Cardarine and another 10mg 12 hours later of Cardarine.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What does reverse diet mean?
Exactly what I was thinking, nice gradual increase of cals until a slight surplus (200) cals I think is perfect. Even though the Cardarine and Ostarine are making my pct much more enjoyable my main goal is to preserve what I've built on cycle. Currently running Ostarine at 10mg in the AM along with 10mg Cardarine and another 10mg 12 hours later of Cardarine.
Means what this guy said.