Low libido?

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Im into my 5th week of pct and my testes have gotten a lot more firm compared to how they were when i was on cycle. However my libido is still a little low. I crave sex only if i have a girl right next to me. Other than that i wont go out of my way to go and get a girl. Is this how a normal person's libido should be like? Lol i forgot how it felt to be natty. Could this be a dopamine deficiency?

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is my personal experience.

I have been taking Ashwagandha for little more than a month now and boy it feels great! I am not on a cycle (trying to stay natty for a while), but I saw my craving for sex go up the roof.

Dosage- 2.4gms (6tabs)
Time took to get back in action- 2weeks
Sex with the wife before- 1x in 2 weeks
Sex with the wife after- 2x-3x in a week

And I feel good. Sense of well being. Happy.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
M Test and Bulbine are killer for my libido. Also, after PCT, a lot of getting your libido back is mental as well. Something to keep in mind.

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
M Test and Bulbine are killer for my libido. Also, after PCT, a lot of getting your libido back is mental as well. Something to keep in mind.
M test by competitive edge labs?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Im into my 5th week of pct and my testes have gotten a lot more firm compared to how they were when i was on cycle. However my libido is still a little low. I crave sex only if i have a girl right next to me. Other than that i wont go out of my way to go and get a girl. Is this how a normal person's libido should be like? Lol i forgot how it felt to be natty. Could this be a dopamine deficiency?
Are you doing six weeks PCT, with Clomid per chance?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is it your first time using Clomid for a SERM?

It is my first time using Clomid, and I am not impressed. I am using it along with Torem which has been by "go to" SERM in the past...love it!

Torem heightens my sex drive and my boys get really plump and hang low (sorry).

Clomid sees to make my balls want to seek shelter, and my libido is shyt! I only added it in this time because of how much people rave about it on AM and post stellar bloodwork after completing PCT. It's just odd how it feels like it is doing the opposite during PCT. I would at least expect my balls to respond to it!

But yeah, it's the Clomid....haha!