PCT help

Lofison

Awards
Just finished running epistane 30mg/day for 6 weeks a week and a half ago. Been taking research tamoxifen 20 mg/day, clomiphene 50mg/day, and OL sup3r pct. Haven't noticed in lumps, itching, or pain but when I got out of the shower today I noticed a drop on my right nipple. Wiped it off because I just got out of the shower but when I squeezed it more came out. Any one have some suggestions for me?

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't squeeze it .......
prolactin control is needed

Lofison

Awards
I usually don't squeeze them, but I had to double check. Would you suggest adding caber?

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I usually don't squeeze them, but I had to double check. Would you suggest adding caber?
Caber is rough dude... u don't need that from running Epi.

Inhibit P by SNS I believe

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Another route if you wanted to stay OTC is just getting some L-dopa and B6 which is what's in that Inhibit. It also has some other plant extract I'm not familiar with though.

Anywho, this L-dopa is what I got and it's 99% vs the 60 that's in the inhibit. I can't do links yet so just change out the + signs.

www+amazon+com/gp/product/B016XGDVVO/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Get some B6 and you're good. Current researching some pramipexole myself though as trest definitely raises prolactin levels.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Inhibit P should be enough, if you only have research SERMs then you likely are talking about liquid Caber and that's no good anyways.

Lofison

Awards
Thanks for the replies. Ordered inhibit p. I didn't really think prolactin would be an issue with epistane.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for the replies. Ordered inhibit p. I didn't really think prolactin would be an issue with epistane.
I got the same thing a few months after my Epistane cycle.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Inhibit P should be enough, if you only have research SERMs then you likely are talking about liquid Caber and that's no good anyways.
I mentioned Prami myself, but I wasn't sure if you were talking about my comment or the OP's.

You are correct though, liquid caber is no go. Liquid prami, however, is solid.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I mentioned Prami myself, but I wasn't sure if you were talking about my comment or the OP's.

You are correct though, liquid caber is no go. Liquid prami, however, is solid.
Yeah I didn't even see you say Prami, I was talking about how he mentioned Caber.

I would definitely cough up the extra money for pharma Caber over any form of Prami myself, if it was needed. Lol

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Not always about the money as much as it is the availability. I have some pharma caber tabs on the way, but this and that happened, etc..etc.. and it's not here yet, vs my liquid prami was here in a couple days from a reputable source.

The caber also just happens to be a scenario in which someone knew I was looking and was kind enough to assist so I can't count on that happening. Most importantly though, the liquid prami is proving to be working wonderfully in my case. :)

Like most things it comes down to preference and what gives you the least amount of sides as everyone is different.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Caber is rough dude... u don't need that from running Epi.

Inhibit P by SNS I believe
This. I doubt your prolactin issue is that bad based on what you are running. Caber is not fun (second only to the devil himself, Letro). Run some Inhibit P and you will most likely be fine.

Lofison

Awards
Should get the inhibit p tomorrow. I've been taking vitamin B6 and haven't had any more leaking. My mood is actually a lot better now too. Don't know if it is the B6 or a placebo effect.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should get the inhibit p tomorrow. I've been taking vitamin B6 and haven't had any more leaking. My mood is actually a lot better now too. Don't know if it is the B6 or a placebo effect.
Good thinking with the B6. Better safe than sorry though. Just run the whole Inhibit P just to be safe. And maybe next cycle has some prolactin support on hand (although it sounds like you had some B6 on hand so good job on that) just in case!

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
DAA causes prolactin issues for some guys... stop the Super PCT.