Epistane PCT question

ee09

ee09

Awards
I'm 35yo, taking my first cycle if anything. I'm 3 weeks into and I already have clomid as PCT but wanted to see what other products I needed. My cycle is
15/30/30/45/45/45

I'm also taking TUDCA, creatine, glucosamine, and multi-vitamins

As far as PCT. I am going too take clomid, but thought about adding DAA and other test booster and 3g Vitamin C ed for cortisol.

I also thought about going with clomid and Sup3r PCT with the vitamin C. What do you think about my game plan. I see so much information out there but not sure what is best. Should I consider a product line Erase. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated

ee09

ee09

Awards
Also I wanted to mention, felt pretty lethargic around days 10-14. I added some extra BCAAs and that seemed to help a lot. Not sure if it was coincidence or not but I've stuck too it now and lethargy has not come back

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I always like a natty test booster with my PCT. Like stated Sup3r pct is a solid choice.
The last 2 runs i did i have used Cannibal Alpha Pct and loved it during pct and also as a stand alone

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SERM plus natty product seems to be the most popular route.

Alphamax XT would also be a good choice. It offers estrogen, prolactin, and cortisol control. The F95 is good to help keep lean mass. Plus it helps keep libido up.

Nutriverse has 20% off Alphamax XT when you add it to your cart and you can save 5% on top of that with code AM5

https://www.nutri-verse.com/alphamax-xt-by-performax-labs/

ee09

ee09

Awards
Thanks for the feedback! I'll definitely look into both products. I just want too make sure I'm covering all my based

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the feedback! I'll definitely look into both products. I just want too make sure I'm covering all my based
If you go with AlphaMax XT or Super PCT, you will not need to purchase Erase since AlphaMax XT and Super PCT both contain an AI. AlphaMax XT contains the same AI that Erase does.

I would also drop the DAA. It has actually been shown to decrease T levels in healthy males.

ee09

ee09

Awards
If you go with AlphaMax XT or Super PCT, you will not need to purchase Erase since AlphaMax XT and Super PCT both contain an AI. AlphaMax XT contains the same AI that Erase does.

I would also drop the DAA. It has actually been shown to decrease T levels in healthy males.
I'll have to research that again. I've read a lot of people saying DAA was a good test booster. Too much info out there! Haha hard too know what to do. I know Sup3r has DAA IN it.

Do you have a pct you recommend?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
SERM plus natty product seems to be the most popular route.

Alphamax XT would also be a good choice. It offers estrogen, prolactin, and cortisol control. The F95 is good to help keep lean mass. Plus it helps keep libido up.

Nutriverse has 20% off Alphamax XT when you add it to your cart and you can save 5% on top of that with code AM5

https://www.nutri-verse.com/alphamax-xt-by-performax-labs/
This would be a great option. I'd go with clomid at 50/50/25/25 and throw in alphamax xt.