Effective clomid dose

ManOfTheNorth

Awards
What is the minimum effective dose? Would there be any sense in a longer pct, but with smaller clomid dose? It might help with the sides.

I've been on pct for almost a week now. I started on 50 mg daily, but cut it quickly back to 25 mg. I've started getting morning wood again and some some signs of returning libido. However, I feel like crap. I'm alternating between hot flashes and feeling cold. Face is flushed and I have acne on my chest. I have a heavy feeling of unease, some fatigue and slight anxiety. No appetite and part of the time lightheaded.

Maybe after another week or two I could go to 12.5 mg every day?

ManOfTheNorth

Awards
Cycle was 7 weeks of osta followed by 3.5 weeks of andros

ManOfTheNorth

Awards
Yeah, I know. I was just interested if people have run lower but longer and recovered.

Sphinx12

Awards
Yeah, I know. I was just interested if people have run lower but longer and recovered.
I have not ran clomid lower, but have heard 25/25/12.5/12.5 is ok if the side effects are too much at 50. If you can handle 25 ok I would run that for 3 weeks, then run 12.5 for 2 weeks. Clomid can be ran longer than 4 weeks, but most run it at the standard dosage.

ManOfTheNorth

Awards
Thanks. The sides are not unbearable with 25 mg, but uncomfortable. I will try to live with it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Standard dosage is 4 weeks, 50/50/25/25.
Yep. This is what i recommend as well and is the most common 4 week pct clomid dosage.

Thegoodthebad

Thegoodthebad

Awards
There are studies proving that 12.5mg can improve fertility in infertile men, but the standard doses are as mentioned by Sphinx12 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex is often used by people you can't handle the side effects associated with clomid, just like some people feel much better when using clomid than nolvadex.

Test your tolerance and lower the dose from 50mg to 25 mg if needed, but I wouldn't drop the dosage from 25mg to 12.5mg until the last week or only if you think you need a 5th week for you PCT, but that would probably just be a waste of good clomid.

I've only used clomid one (finished my PCT last week) and I ran the standard 50/50/25/25 for an Ostarine cycle only and you did some andros at the end of yours. Stay safe and do things the right way.

ManOfTheNorth

Awards
Thanks guys. I had less sides for the last two days, so I upped the dose to 50 mg. I'm in my 2nd week of pct now.

Ayers16

Awards
What’s up dudes, glad I found this thread. I’m just at the end of my second week taking Clomid 25mg/day (25mg caps) and I was encouraged by fellow forum members to start 25/25 and assess sides or improvements to see if I should continue 25/25 or go 50/50 my last two weeks. I’m noticing y’all are stepping down your last two weeks which I did not consider so I’m wondering if I should just continue at 25mg for the last 2 weeks or up it to 50mg for the last 2 weeks and do a week 5&6 stepping it down to 25mg? Ideally I could get by on 25mg for 4 weeks that way I can hang onto my second unopened bottle..

So far on day 13 I’ve only had 1 time I dizzy/Nasea for like 10 minutes then it passed and no sides since. I think this was the day I took it 2 hours before any food also. Other than that I have only good things to report, I had total T levels of 279 and I’m a 34 year old otherwise healthy dude. The poor results of taking a shitty “1 andro” cycle or at least they called it 1 andro :D Ove noticed improvements to my energy levels, fatigue, irritability and the other shot related to low t.. but muh pp works just fine so thanks for the concern but we’re good in that department!

Just wondering if 50mg would change things at this point or just be a waste.

Ayers16

Awards
What’s up dudes, glad I found this thread. I’m just at the end of my second week taking Clomid 25mg/day (25mg caps) and I was encouraged by fellow forum members to start 25/25 and assess sides or improvements to see if I should continue 25/25 or go 50/50 my last two weeks. I’m noticing y’all are stepping down your last two weeks which I did not consider so I’m wondering if I should just continue at 25mg for the last 2 weeks or up it to 50mg for the last 2 weeks and do a week 5&6 stepping it down to 25mg? Ideally I could get by on 25mg for 4 weeks that way I can hang onto my second unopened bottle..

So far on day 13 I’ve only had 1 time I dizzy/Nasea for like 10 minutes then it passed and no sides since. I think this was the day I took it 2 hours before any food also. Other than that I have only good things to report, I had total T levels of 279 and I’m a 34 year old otherwise healthy dude. The poor results of taking a shitty “1 andro” cycle or at least they called it 1 andro :D Ove noticed improvements to my energy levels, fatigue, irritability and the other shot related to low t.. but muh pp works just fine so thanks for the concern but we’re good in that department!

Just wondering if 50mg would change things at this point or just be a waste.
Worth noting I did take pct after the andro it was also a terrible pct suppressed my t more than it brought it back up. So I’m taking the Clomid to hopefully restart my natural t

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Step down I would say and after you stop run aromasin 6.25mg 3x a week for 2 more weeks to prevent rebound works for me.

In fact best test booster off cycle for me is low dose aromasin and anti prolactin supplement. Its the only time in my life I felt the need for sex lol on this protocol and everybody knows i have 0 libido on any kind of steroid including testosterone.