Best pct for somebody on trt

thebraingaz

Awards
Hi everybody, I'm 43 years old, weight 210lbs, no idea of body fat but abs can be seen, have been on trt for 2 years, levels all checked and doing good, 20 years of training, triathlon, distance running, soccer and body building, doing my first ph cycle, OL super 1 at 220mg and super epi 500 mg per day, along side ph cycle I'm running ar1macare pro full dose, joyful joints full dose also multi vitamins, cod liver oil and omega 3,6,9 supplements, I'm 3 weeks into a 6 week possibly 8 week cycle, I'm keeping the doses the same as it's my first cycle, my diet is clean, protein 220g, carbs 300g and fats 50g, feel good, no lethargy or loss of sex drive, I need advice on an otc pct, no need for serm as I'm on trt, I was looking at primeval sanctuary or OL super pct, I haven't logged the cycle as I have a busy life with wife, kids and 2 jobs, any info would be appreciated.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What is your reasoning for using an OTC PCT product? Just seems like a waste of money to me.

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Or pct in general, you don't need to pct as you're on trt.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This ^

thebraingaz

Awards
For some extra protection, blood pressure, organ protection

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would think the aramicare pro product would suffice as it contains a full spectrum of protection. I'm using citrus bergamot as well.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
So you're looking for on cycle support and not a PCT? That is the case, then OL Aramicare Pro. PCT is worthless if you're on trt, IMO. I've been on TRT for almost 2 yrs and haven't done a PCT since

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is my second year on trt as well and dig the fact that I don't have to pct anymore.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. I love the fact I can blast for 8-10 weeks and cruise for 4-8 weeks and than repeat. Right now I'm on week 9 of 10 of a SARM only cycle and than going to go straight into a 7 week PH cycle. Than I'll cruise for 8 weeks.

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm blasting with 400 mg test c and 40 mg of pre ban cel hdrol, in week 2 and loving it.

thebraingaz

Awards
Ok thanks for the info, I'll save my cash for a bigger cycle next time

thebraingaz

Awards
I'm upping the epi to 750mg, keeping the 1 andro at 220mg,

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Next week I'll be blasting 7 weeks of Epistane, Stano and Tren

thebraingaz

Awards
Good luck, what on cycle and pct are you doing?

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
On cycle Ar1macare Pro and no PCT....I'm on prescribed TRT