pct advice

thickskin

Awards
I'm getting things ready to run my second cycle of sarms. I'm doing individually this time. Last time was a predetermined stack. This time I'm running a 10 week cycle of 20mg of lgd 4033, 50mg of s4 (split 25 in the am and 25 in the pm), 20mg of cardarine.

I've read on here about some advising that a test booster is needed cause of the suppression but I've also read that some didn't have that and went well. Albeit probably not as much as I'm taken. I've also read that 20mg is a lot and some people have said that it's too much and some have said that they have gotten great results. So I'm going to try it.

Long story short what pct would you guys recommend? The only one I'm familiar with is nolvadex. Would that be sufficient or would I need others as well.

Information is so sporadic and a lot of it is tied to certain distributors or brands. Like I get that some brands are trusted but I'm looking for as close to definitive as an answer as I can get without product placement.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For pct i'd recommend like you said Nolva at 20/20/10/10 or clomid at 50/50/25/25 with an otc pct and maybe a natty test booster.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A natty test booster?
He is saying to add a product like Alphamax XT to your SERM. Alphamax XT helps control cortisol, estrogen, and prolactin. It can also help keep libido up. All beneficial post cycle. Again, this is in addition to a full PCT.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah nolva alone will help restart your htpa, truly is the only "must have", however you will certainly feel better and most likely keep more if you add a few other things.

First would be a cortisol supp like reduce xt, followed by a natty test booster like CEL M-test, and then as funds allow, natty anabolics/aids like xgels, alphamax, anabeta elite, etc

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Test-RX has done really well for the the last few cycles I have done. No sides what so ever. I would suggest adding this to your PCT

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
He is saying to add a product like Alphamax XT to your SERM. Alphamax XT helps control cortisol, estrogen, and prolactin. It can also help keep libido up. All beneficial post cycle. Again, this is in addition to a full PCT.
Exactly. But as long as you have your serm that is the main part of your pct and your base. Everything else is good to have and optional in my opinion.

cjporrata

Awards
Hi there everyone, Im new to this world, i got some Anavar from a friend im planning on getting 40mg a day for 8 weeks, i have been reading diferent versions on PCT, i will go with Clomid just in case.. my question is where can I get those? i have seen several sites but no sur eif i trust any of them. Can anyone her recommend me a site? can. aomeone PM me with a good trustes site? thanks in advance!!!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi there everyone, Im new to this world, i got some Anavar from a friend im planning on getting 40mg a day for 8 weeks, i have been reading diferent versions on PCT, i will go with Clomid just in case.. my question is where can I get those? i have seen several sites but no sur eif i trust any of them. Can anyone her recommend me a site? can. aomeone PM me with a good trustes site? thanks in advance!!!
Cannot ask for sources. Look around. It isn't hard to find a legitimate source.