PCT help

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm starting a cycle of LGD that I got from enhanced athlete, I'm going to be taking 10 mg a day for 8 weeks. I'm also going to be taking super-epi to keep from getting too lethargic and to help prevent extra fat gain. My question WHAT DO I NEED AS A PCT, IF ANYTHING? I've read you don't need one, but I've also read its almost as suppressive as actually gear. I was going to take Armi-RX(androsta) at 50-75 mg for 4 weeks. Would that be enough or would I need a SERM? I have no clue where to get a SERM so I'm hoping the Armi-RX will do. Thanks in advance!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
You need a serm. That cycle
Will shut you down at those doses and length. We can't talk sources but you 100% need a serm with this cycle. Google is your friend. Is this your first cycle?

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You need a serm. That cycle
Will shut you down at those doses and length. We can't talk sources but you 100% need a serm with this cycle. Google is your friend. Is this your first cycle?
I took M1T for a month back in January and never PCTd from it. My sex drive has been at almost 0 since then as well. So this will be my second.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took M1T for a month back in January and never PCTd from it. My sex drive has been at almost 0 since then as well. So this will be my second.
It sounds like you haven't recovered from the first cycle. Before running your next cycle I would get some labs done and see where you're at. If it's legit m1t there is no doubt you were shutdown.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with afi140. You should go get bloods and see where you're at before starting anything again.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
DO NOT run another cycle until you see what you've messed up from M1T.... yikes man. you could have done permanent damage by now.

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm still in the process of setting this cycle up so I will have to get blood work done while I'm waiting it looks like. I've only been avoiding it because I don't have health insurance so itll cost me quite a bit and I wasn't sure it was necessary, I was going to push it back until after this next cycle and I have money saved up, however from the replies it looks like that may be a terrible approach..

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm still in the process of setting this cycle up so I will have to get blood work done while I'm waiting it looks like. I've only been avoiding it because I don't have health insurance so itll cost me quite a bit and I wasn't sure it was necessary, I was going to push it back until after this next cycle and I have money saved up, however from the replies it looks like that may be a terrible approach..
private md labs. it doesnt require insurance at all. looking at <$100

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm looking at it currently seems to be & 177 for the male hormone panel

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
I'm starting a cycle of LGD that I got from enhanced athlete, I'm going to be taking 10 mg a day for 8 weeks. I'm also going to be taking super-epi to keep from getting too lethargic and to help prevent extra fat gain. My question WHAT DO I NEED AS A PCT, IF ANYTHING? I've read you don't need one, but I've also read its almost as suppressive as actually gear. I was going to take Armi-RX(androsta) at 50-75 mg for 4 weeks. Would that be enough or would I need a SERM? I have no clue where to get a SERM so I'm hoping the Armi-RX will do. Thanks in advance!
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/288103-info-serms.html

^some general info an SERMs for PCT.

I would not recommend an AI for a PCT after a SARM or Epi, since they'll both lower E2...

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The females test is much cheaper than the males that's where the discrepancy is..

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
The females test is much cheaper than the males that's where the discrepancy is..
yes. just order it, and then check the "male" box.

"HORMONE PANEL FOR FEMALES

Price: $66.99
*** Both MALES and FEMALES order this panel. Please be sure to enter the gender that you want reference ranges for when placing your order, as each gender has different reference ranges for these tests. *** "

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Arimi-RX is NOT a PcT!! It's cheap OTC AI support. But really is only good for cortisol control. Get a SERm (they sell those on the site you bought your LGD from) and do it right. LGD will shut you down.

Ace68440

Awards
I'm always hearing people say to use clomid and nolvadex for pct after a ph cycle as if there roids. It would be just fine to use the pct from the same company right.?

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm always hearing people say to use clomid and nolvadex for pct after a ph cycle as if there roids. It would be just fine to use the pct from the same company right.?
No sir, depends on which PH but most do cause suppression and shutdown so a SERM would be necessary to recover properly.