Guys I got recommended to use this for a pct what you guys think
IMG_3714.JPG

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah it's a great addition alongside a SERM, but it won't replace a SERM - especially not for that cycle.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Ehhh, didn't you start this cycle like a month or two ago OP?

emunoz5263

emunoz5263

Awards
No man I'm still doing research bro I want to get really ready so I want to get much info as possible

emunoz5263

emunoz5263

Awards
This is my first cycle so I want to make sure money not a problem or time for me

emunoz5263

emunoz5263

Awards
I was going to start but you just don't **** with this things unless you know exactly what you doing

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Was hoping to hear that, cause I remember that picture and saw your username and thought I had seen this before at least once.

Yea dude, listen to these guys. Need a SERM with those compounds. That product will do you no good without one for PCT.

emunoz5263

emunoz5263

Awards
Yeah man it's cuz I heard otc is enough I heard other say you should do both other just serms

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Think of it this way, if you are doing the smart thing and being cautious, if there is a shadow of a doubt you need a SERM, get and use one.

Better to use a SERM and not need it, than to need a SERM and not have it.

If whats on those labels are whats in that container, you will need one.

Eight

Eight

Awards
Still feel that way? Or do you think he needs a serm now
I think you took my post the wrong way - I wasn't suggesting that people here insist on SERMs unnecessarily. I just knew it was coming.

I wouldn't dream of telling someone not to at least buy the proper stuff. I don't have the knowledge or experience to make that call.