Toremefine

Bulkeh

Awards
Some questions before delving into my next cycle which will be something like Dermacrine and Dbol or Dermacrine and something else like var... gotta weigh up whether sacrificing dbols god mode to take a dry compound is worth it.

Anyway the only reason im considering this in the first place is ive read a lot of comments on torem and people sell it as being a libido boosting side effect free PCT.

I dont want the nolva dead dick or the clomid kleenex issues so if this would keep me from totally crashing, keep me able to function in the bedroom and wont give me the depression and anxiety clomid did i am going for it.

Thoughts?

Bulkeh

Awards
If only fareston was findable. Beat research chem alternative anyone?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There are some good ones out there, I am going to run it with my upcoming pct at 90/60/60/30 along with clomid at 25/25/25/25/12.5/12.5. I have never run the torem before, but I had no issue with low dose clomid before so I think the combo will treat me well. We shall see. I will also be taking mk677 and M test for 12 weeks

Bulkeh

Awards
Clomid I wont touch again turned me into an insecure scared puppy for months

Bulkeh

Awards
50mg ed I think I went down to 25mg for the last 2 weeks but I was seriously messed up from it.

Nolva i always if anything felt normal just without a sex drive. Less anxiety given that i was around hot women not caring.

So hopefully torem is what I hope it is said to be. Either way my gf knows I do gear now so regardless I can openly experiment to find what keeps me good pre during and post cycle.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
50mg ed I think I went down to 25mg for the last 2 weeks but I was seriously messed up from it.

Nolva i always if anything felt normal just without a sex drive. Less anxiety given that i was around hot women not caring.

So hopefully torem is what I hope it is said to be. Either way my gf knows I do gear now so regardless I can openly experiment to find what keeps me good pre during and post cycle.
I think your dose was the issue with clomid, as most guys don't have too many sides at 25 mg. however, it's worth trying tore or using nolva, if you know they work for ya...

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
I felt good on Clomid only when I got down to 12,5mg/ED and even better EOD. Till I figure it out I was miserable