Post cycle bro help

BlueberyJones

Awards
So I'm coming to the end of my 1-andro cycle and can't get a pharm grade AI for pct (didn't think I'd need it but I'm paranoid). As of right now my pct is going to consist of
-Clomid 50/25/25/25
-PCT V recommended dose
- Core alpha recommended dose
- Erase pro recommended dose
- Daily multivitamins
Any opinions if this would suffice for estrogen control? Thanks bros

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
You don't need an ai for 1-andro. did you stack it with 4-andro? Estro sides will likely start to show on cycle but even if you ran something like 4-andro you should be fine. Erase should be good and if you need additional otc look into iron legion virtus. Labs floating around here and I can attest to virtus potency.

Again, I wouldn't purchase anything else at this point unless you feel estrogen related sides.

BlueberyJones

Awards
Nah I didn't stack 4 andro with it, it was a solo 1 andro run. I wasn't talking about running the ai on cycle what I meant was running the ai during pct/past pct due to the raise in estrogen that clomid causes. I worded it poorly my bad bro. But the pct V and erase pro would take care of elevated estro in pct?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're fine. At a 4 week cycle and that dose it shouldn't be a problem. Your pct should be more than sufficient

BlueberyJones

Awards
Any other bros feel free to chime in if they have any preferred otc ai's better than what I have listed for pct

Cullen

Awards
Pct is decent imo I'd add nolva to be extra safe at 40/40/20/20 alongside the Clomid and maybe have the 2nd week of Clomid at 50 also then taper down so 50/50/25/25. If it's too late to grab the nolva I wouldn't worry as the cycle isn't too harsh.

BlueberyJones

Awards
I might see if I can get any last minute. As for the erase and the pct V do you think these will combat any rebound that may happen?

Cullen

Awards
Given that it is just 1-andro I will say yes, although I personally never rely on herbal pct products. If you are paranoid and want to be completely sure id run a low dose of aromasin in pct to completely prevent rebound.

BlueberyJones

Awards
I was afraid someone would say this lmao it's looking like it's gonna be another 3-4 weeks before I can get pharm grade aromasin and I don't really trust these research chems tbh. I might have to do a otc ai stack smh lol

Cullen

Awards
If you can get your hands on research grade in time I definitely would. AIs aren't expensive so they are unlikely to be faked, if it's under dosed it's still better than nothing.

BlueberyJones

Awards
If you have a good site in mind and don't mind sharing then pm me brotha man

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pct is decent imo I'd add nolva to be extra safe at 40/40/20/20 alongside the Clomid and maybe have the 2nd week of Clomid at 50 also then taper down so 50/50/25/25. If it's too late to grab the nolva I wouldn't worry as the cycle isn't too harsh.
This is massive overkill. You're shooting a squirrel with a 12 gauge lol

Cullen

Awards
LOL. Maybe it is but it would do more good than bad, i have used this protocol for almost everything I run with success.

BlueberyJones

Awards
I planned on sticking with my original layout my man. What do you think about it?