HCG During Cycle & Why Not Clomid???

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Just to start out this post I'll give my main PCT Week -2 HCG 500e2d/500e2d/500e2d Clomid 50/50/25/25/12.5/12.5e2d Nolva 20/20 Aromasin 1mg/ 1mg/0.5mg/o.5e2d/0.25e2d/0.25e2d Nettle ectract 10:1 3g/3g/2g/2g/2g/2g Tongkat Ali 200:1 1200mg/1200mg/900mg/900mg/600/600 with ancillaries. This may be a stupid question and I might have just forgotten the answer but; what is the problem with starting at least a small dose of clomid while the last esters are metabolizing?

This has come to mind after reading quite a few guys that cruise on TRT doses that do a week of clomid while on their cruise sometimes multiple times. So why not start clomid early and maybe even replace HCG for clomid since there is still a debate on HCG timing and effectiveness? please only answer if you have actual info to back up your opinion. Thanks

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is very hard to read. I see more people disliking HCG than those that like it, and until recently only one guy advocating the use of a SERM while still on suppressing compounds. I don't follow any TRT discussions though, but I am unsure why you would use Clomid while on TRT injections for the most part.

It won't hurt anything to start the Clomid early, do it and see how it compares to previous PCTs you have done. If you want an actual comparison to see if it helps, keep everything the same as your previous PCTs and just start the Clomid earlier.