PCT and shakyness

sespress

Awards
So for the last week or two I've noticed that while I can put up the same weight the same number of times my limbs will shake near full extension.

I didn't hand this issue on cycle or during the begging of PCT. Wondering if this is normal or not? It's becoming more significant the last few days. It doesn't hurt or anything. My endurance is down a bit, I expected that and some loss of strength during PCT but the shaky thing is new and kinda weird.

In week 4 now of PCT. Here's the stuff.

Torem 40/40/40/0/0/0
Clomid 25/25/25/25/25/25
Exemestane
12.5eod/12.5/7.5eod/7.5/7.5/7.5/7.5

Cycle was epistane and trestalone 6 weeks. Good results.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Maybe an endurance issue. Endurance being worse off cycle? Sounds weird though. Never heard of that.

sespress

Awards
Yeah I think that has something to do with it surely. Going to lift legs tomorrow so we'll see if it's gotten any worse.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah I think that has something to do with it surely. Going to lift legs tomorrow so we'll see if it's gotten any worse.
Don't get crashed by in the squat rack LOL.

sespress

Awards
Hey that's what those breaks are for. Not setting them would potentially turn into a disaster though for sure.

Anyways I ended up at urgent Care. I have walking pneumonia. So that's probably what's going on.

I got sick last PCT also. Wonder if that's a thing or not. Anyways antibiotics and I'll be good to go. They gave me Prednisone also. Talk about shaky. Geeze. I'm taking a few days off to recoup

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey that's what those breaks are for. Not setting them would potentially turn into a disaster though for sure.

Anyways I ended up at urgent Care. I have walking pneumonia. So that's probably what's going on.

I got sick last PCT also. Wonder if that's a thing or not. Anyways antibiotics and I'll be good to go. They gave me Prednisone also. Talk about shaky. Geeze. I'm taking a few days off to recoup
"Probably" whats going on. Loled.

Get better soon man, that doesn't sound good!

sespress

Awards
Yeah I didn't really know, I had a cough but it's allergy season so that's where I thought that stopped. It didn't seem bad but x-rays don't lie