Kingsguard or other Liver Support

N

Nateyohe

Awards
Is a product like kingsguard or another liver support necessary for a sarms cycle? I have taken them with ph cycles but im just about ready to start my first sarms cycle and am not sure if it's necessary or not? Thanks in advance.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd always recommend support. It never hurts to add it in and it really depends on the user whether it's necessary or not. But if there's any question on whether to take it or not, I would go ahead and add it in. Tudca by CEL is a good liver supp.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is a product like kingsguard or another liver support necessary for a sarms cycle? I have taken them with ph cycles but im just about ready to start my first sarms cycle and am not sure if it's necessary or not? Thanks in advance.
Our LIVER IV has 500mg per cap of TUDCA. That said, what SARM or SARMS are you going to be taking and for how long?

N

Nateyohe

Awards
I went ahead and bought KG for on cycle of 12 weeks and KB to go along with my post cycle. Im going to do weeks 1-12 LGD, S4 and Cardarine and incorporate MK-2866 weeks 5-12.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You'll need liver support, and a SERM for your PCT if you don't already have one.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Like I said in many other threads, if you want to try something anabolic, take the real stuff then bro seriously. On cycle I use NAC,TUDCA,TAD 600,aspirin,omega3, tons of water and clean diet. For BP tadalafil or magnesium

N

Nateyohe

Awards
Yeah but the problem for me is I dont know any place to get "real" gear.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Find one then, sarms are a waste of money bro really