Pct help

J

Jula91

Awards
Planning on running super mandro and Android the giant together .. 4 pills a day, 6 week cycle. I just need help what would be a good pct to do after I finish the cycle and dosage. I know serms,ai, but throught the research , my brain isn't clicking so I need help. What would i take to keep gains and get back to normal

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would do either nolva(20/20/10/10) or clomid (50/50/25/25). Then pick up an otc pct product like sup3r pct by OL. If you run both of those you should be good to go.

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Just get a good otc pct,test booster,and estrogen control.no need for prescription pct for these products.

J

Jula91

Awards
I'm just having trouble finding nolva-_-, i had a source but im iffy about his stuff, i got torem and it was in like gray zip log type bag with just white pills. Is an pharmacy, legit?

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Just otc pct will work fine,you dont need unwanted effects from script drugs for otc gear.

J

Jula91

Awards
What would u recommend, all I heard is that nolva or clomid is a must

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
I would at least look into Rebirth by Black Lion. Supposed to be an effective natural Serm with logs and blood work to support those claims.

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
No its not a must.dont really have to have pct.you will recover without it.pct just makes it easier.the spartan nutrition pct is what i use.i even use it for real cycles.works great. Im not a rep for them im just speaking from my own experiences.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The advice in here...

You should always run a SERM, no matter what. Yes, some may recover, but others may not. Everyone will respond differently. Be smart and always run a SERM. If you'd like, you can run OTC products like AlphaMax XT, Kingsblood, Reduce XT, etc.

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
The advice in here...

You should always run a SERM, no matter what. Yes, some may recover, but others may not. Everyone will respond differently. Be smart and always run a SERM. If you'd like, you can run OTC products like AlphaMax XT, Kingsblood, Reduce XT, etc.
No need for serm little fella.its just otc supps.get real.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Second post in.
20:20:10:10

berazzled

berazzled