Suggested PCT for Methyl-DMZ only run?

JerzeyDevil

Awards
Just got a bottle of Hardcore Formulations Ultra-Sten (Methyl-DMZ) and am wondering what I should be using for PCT? I'm still educating myself but I'd like to get advice from somebody who's been around the block. I've never used anything more than protein powders so this is all new to me.

My info:

6 FT
175 lbs
33 yr old

classyplastic

classyplastic

Awards
Ultra sten is methylstenbone, not DMZ. Run it for 4 to 6 weeks then hop on a SERM like clomid or nolvadex and that will help kick start your test production back up.

JerzeyDevil

Awards
Ultra sten is methylstenbone, not DMZ. Run it for 4 to 6 weeks then hop on a SERM like clomid or nolvadex and that will help kick start your test production back up.
Well ****, don't I feel like an idiot :squint: I actually just learned about PH from a co-worker who recommended as an alternative to the more extreme methods out there. The site actually had it listed that way and I've seen good reviews so I figured I'd give it a shot. I'm kind of on information overload with all of this so it's hard to keep track of what's what

Thanks for the info!

JerzeyDevil

Awards
I probably should have asked if there's anything I should be running alongside it during the 4 weeks?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tudca and a good cycle support supplement to control any potential sides..

My favorite stack is CEL Cycle Assist plus CEL Tudca

also add 3 to 6 grams of Taurine to alleviate any back pumps you may get.

And drink at least a gallon of water per day.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got a bottle of Hardcore Formulations Ultra-Sten (Methyl-DMZ) and am wondering what I should be using for PCT? I'm still educating myself but I'd like to get advice from somebody who's been around the block. I've never used anything more than protein powders so this is all new to me.

My info:

6 FT
175 lbs
33 yr old
PCT should be always be a SERM. And then if you want, you could run something natural for libido and cortisol such as AlphaMax XT, Kingsblood, or reduce XT.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Run a standard PCT:

Nolva
20/20/10/10
OR
Clomid
50/50/25/25
Test booster (M-test or AlphaMax XT)
x/x/x/x
Reduce XT (for cortisol)
0/0/3/3/3/3

AM478

Awards
Run a standard PCT:

Nolva
20/20/10/10
OR
Clomid
50/50/25/25
Test booster (M-test or AlphaMax XT)
x/x/x/x
Reduce XT (for cortisol)
0/0/3/3/3/3
Any reason Sup3rPCT or a similar product is not recommended? I ran almost this exact PCT a few years back but with Sup3rPCT included. Is that just considered overkill now? Or should people still be considering a similar product, and any recommendations there?

Thanks!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any reason Sup3rPCT or a similar product is not recommended? I ran almost this exact PCT a few years back but with Sup3rPCT included. Is that just considered overkill now? Or should people still be considering a similar product, and any recommendations there?

Thanks!
You could run Sup3rPCT as your test booster. I just don't run AIs in my PCT (and would like to adjust my AI if needed) so I personally don't run Sup3rPCT.

AM478

Awards
You could run Sup3rPCT as your test booster. I just don't run AIs in my PCT (and would like to adjust my AI if needed) so I personally don't run Sup3rPCT.
Thanks. Is there anything left out by not running Sup3rPCT? And any risks with that? I also do have Erase Pro+ to include as well if necessary.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks. Is there anything left out by not running Sup3rPCT? And any risks with that? I also do have Erase Pro+ to include as well if necessary.
Super PCT is still an awesome all around PCT Product. There are plenty of good OTC PCT options these days. Many people don't care for the inclusion of Arimastane(AI), although it does modulate cortisol to some degree as well. So Olympus Labs recently released K1ngsblood which is in my opinion the best OTC PCT product there is. The profile is loaded with efficacious doses of proven ingredients and the value is stellar. The reviews have been stellar as well. Check out out the profile and write-up if you care to:
IMG_0571.PNG

https://olympus-labs.com/product/k1ngs-blood/

AM478

Awards
Thanks. So what I have at the moment is similar to above:

.....................Dose Timing.............week 1.......week 2......week 3...week 4....week 5.....week 6
Nolva............End of Day.................20........ .......20...........10........ ....10
Erase............Split throughout Day...0................0...... ........3..............3...... ..........2.............1
Reduce XT...Split throughout Day....0...............0...... .........3..............3..... ...........3............3

What I also have available to use as I have already purchased is: AlphamaxXT

How does Kngsb1ood compare to that? Would I take that in addition to the Alphamax or in place of Alphamax? And last question, how would you dose it?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

.....................Dose Timing.............week 1.......week 2......week 3...week 4....week 5.....week 6
Nolva............End of Day.................20........ .......20...........10........ ....10
Erase............Split throughout Day...0................0...... ........3..............3...... ..........2.............1
Reduce XT...Split throughout Day....0...............0...... .........3..............3..... ...........3............3

How does Kngsb1ood compare to that? Would I take that in addition to the Alphamax or in place of Alphamax? And last question, how would you dose it?
Looks good, although as I recall erase is a suicide inhibitor so you don't need to taper off.

Kingsblood and AlphaMax Xt are both great products. I would take out erase if you use Alphamax though.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

If you're asking about KB dosing, then it's 10 caps daily. I split it 5 in the am and 5 in the pm. It's a huge profile and the caps are normal size so the daily cap qty is huge. I wouldn't bother taking KB in addition to Alphamax as there would be an overlap of some ingredients and both serve the same purpose. Run Alphamax since you have it. If you really want to give Kb a go, just run it after your Alphamax supply runs out or at another time altogether.

AM478

Awards
If you're asking about KB dosing, then it's 10 caps daily. I split it 5 in the am and 5 in the pm. It's a huge profile and the caps are normal size so the daily cap qty is huge. I wouldn't bother taking KB in addition to Alphamax as there would be an overlap of some ingredients and both serve the same purpose. Run Alphamax since you have it. If you really want to give Kb a go, just run it after your Alphamax supply runs out or at another time altogether.
ok thanks. And if I chose to go with KB, run it 4 weeks?

And same feedback on erase with kings blood? That would not be needed?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would you mind explaining that a bit more? Just curios as to the why. Thanks!
Pretty sure AlphaMax has an AI in it.