Test E only cycle pct

strongerbond

Awards
hello everyone, i am a brand new member and really excited to be here,i do have a question about PCT for test E only cycle here it is:
is HCG necessary for a 375mg a week for 12 weeks cycle?i can only get nolva and clomid,thank you in advance.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Personally, I wouldn't run the HCG during pct. A lot of people will tell you to run it during cycle. I can't comment on the benefits cuz I haven't used it yet.. Just the literature I've read tells me not to run it pct.

Id look at clomid:
100/100/50/50.
Nolva 40/40/20/20.

strongerbond

Awards
thank you i appreciate the quick response

strongerbond

Awards
Hey i just wanted to clarify my original question,i would like to know if Nolva and Clomid as pct are enough for a test only cycle at 375mg a week,and if i can get away with only using the test during with nothing else,thank u.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Hey i just wanted to clarify my original question,i would like to know if Nolva and Clomid as pct are enough for a test only cycle at 375mg a week,and if i can get away with only using the test during with nothing else,thank u.
The only other thing I would suggest for during is cycle support. I never do a cycle without it. Even if its just Test.

Not sure about the HCG since I haven't used it.

strongerbond

Awards
thank you for the response and advice,its gonna be my first cycle and been reading about it for almost a year but too many different opinions out there,urs is very logical thank u again.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Your welcome. If you have any more questions just ask.

strongerbond

Awards
ill take that offer haha,another thing i read about so much and found too many different opinions on is :would 250 to 375mg a week of test E be enough for first cycle?i dont mind average gains for first time and i am hoping for a healthy long term use thats what motivated my choice for less than the recommended 500mg a week.thank u again and i hope im not abusing ur kindness.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
No your not abusing it. We're here to help.

250 a week is basically TRT dose. You should get as close to 500 as you can. The gains would be mild at the doses your talking about.

strongerbond

Awards
haha if i knew people were this nice i wouldve joined a long time ago,i used to see all kind of veterans just ripping a new one to new people,i will give you few details in case u would give me a different answer if u know them,iam a skinny bastard at 150lbs and 5'10 been always active ( martial arts both wing tszun and escrima) and been going to gyms on and off for about 25 years iam 40 now,last year my total test was at 310 my doctor thought it wasnt low enough for trt ,it kinda bounced back to 430 few months later,there it is i would like you to know that i am not questioning ur original response not even a little bit i just thought maybe if you knew a lil more you might answer differently,thank you for ur time .

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
haha if i knew people were this nice i wouldve joined a long time ago,i used to see all kind of veterans just ripping a new one to new people,i will give you few details in case u would give me a different answer if u know them,iam a skinny bastard at 150lbs and 5'10 been always active ( martial arts both wing tszun and escrima) and been going to gyms on and off for about 25 years iam 40 now,last year my total test was at 310 my doctor thought it wasnt low enough for trt ,it kinda bounced back to 430 few months later,there it is i would like you to know that i am not questioning ur original response not even a little bit i just thought maybe if you knew a lil more you might answer differently,thank you for ur time .
Lol its cool. I would still suggest the 500 per week. The TRT doses would be good long term but not as a cycle.

strongerbond

Awards
thank you so much,joining today was a great decision and experience thanx to u.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
At your size, 500mg a week would give you significant gains... Provided you have a very good diet.. Even testosterone needs help. There is no magic pill or shot.
Givin this is your 1st cycle, you should see nice gains.

strongerbond

Awards
sounds good i do eat clean and sleep enough so thats not gonna be a problem,with a clomid and nolva pct you think ill be able to keep about half of my gains by eating enough calories and not slacking in gym?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
sounds good i do eat clean and sleep enough so thats not gonna be a problem,with a clomid and nolva pct you think ill be able to keep about half of my gains by eating enough calories and not slacking in gym?
As long as you don't start slacking off and changing what you were doing while on cycle, half would be the low end.

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
No need for it.just use a good cycle support.at 150 lbs you will probably gain nicely.

strongerbond

Awards
o yea when you say cycle support is that liver support products and multi vitamins and such or an actual cycle support product?

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Prostate,blood pressure,i doubt you will have gyno issues.just in case though some estrogen blockers.

strongerbond

Awards
thank you for the response,can i use nolva during cycle as estrogen blocker?and if yes is it only if i notice gyno or ...?thanx for taking the time to advice

dillface02241

dillface02241

Awards
  • First Up Vote
HCG is not needed for a 12 week cycle and definitely don't run it PCT. HCG will not help your LH levels but will mimic it and help you produce test, which you won't need. HCG is for balls and babies. Clomid is fine for PCT by itself. Do make sure you run an AI while cycling.

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
thank you for the response,can i use nolva during cycle as estrogen blocker?and if yes is it only if i notice gyno or ...?thanx for taking the time to advice
Ive always just used over the counter pct for test only cycle.really all ya need.

strongerbond

Awards
Thank you, is arimistane a real AI?I know aromasin and armidex I think are but I found arimistane cheap and without prescription so I ordered it but I'm a little suspicious,thank u again

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Thank you, is arimistane a real AI?I know aromasin and armidex I think are but I found arimistane cheap and without prescription so I ordered it but I'm a little suspicious,thank u again
Yes its real,and works great

strongerbond

Awards
o nice ,one down haha so i can use that on cycle then right?and with clomid and nolva for pct i get an invitation to muscle town?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
o yea when you say cycle support is that liver support products and multi vitamins and such or an actual cycle support product?
Prostate,blood pressure,i doubt you will have gyno issues.just in case though some estrogen blockers.
Basically. I prefer an all-in-one like Ar1micare PRO from Olympus Labs or Spartan Shield from Sparta Nutrition.

At the very least, some TUDCA for your liver.

strongerbond

Awards
will definitely get one of those,all in one is the way to go for sure,thank you.

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Spartan shield and pct is what i use.the pct is really awesome.

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Yes and you can get as stack at like 59$ or cheaper.they run deals often

strongerbond

Awards
hey bud i have a question please,can i mention in a thread the name of a source i ordered from to ask for members opinions on it? i did a lot of research before i ordered from them but just today ive read few comments on other forums that they sell bunk.i dont want to ask for a source at all as i know its against the rules i just want to know before i get the delivery if i should just throw it away and get different stuff,thank u .

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
hey bud i have a question please,can i mention in a thread the name of a source i ordered from to ask for members opinions on it? i did a lot of research before i ordered from them but just today ive read few comments on other forums that they sell bunk.i dont want to ask for a source at all as i know its against the rules i just want to know before i get the delivery if i should just throw it away and get different stuff,thank u .
No you can't name sources. Pm me

strongerbond

Awards
i tried but there is a note that says i have to have 50 posts to be able to

strongerbond

Awards
i posted a new thread asking same question i asked u,and someone just answered to spill the beans,im just gonna trust ur opinion and not say anything

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
i posted a new thread asking same question i asked u,and someone just answered to spill the beans,im just gonna trust ur opinion and not say anything
I pmed you. I think you can reply