Can anyone tell me if this is good?

MiddleGrayson

Awards
Ok so iv bought this otc pct:German pharma- The ultimate PCT

Below i have posted the ingredients list as advertised online.

Ingredient List:

D-ASPARTIC ACID

D-Aspartic Acid is a safe, natural way to effectively raise the body's natural test levels. DAA has been shown to elevate testosterone levels and increase sex drive in men. D-Aspartic Acid plays an important role in sperm production and sexual hormone production as well.

MACA EXTRACT

Maca extract is know for its properties to enhance energy, stamina and athletic performance. Maca is also used for improving fertility in men and women.

MAGNESIUM

Magnesium contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system and normal muscle function and contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue.

RESVERATOL

Resveratrol acts as a powerful anti-inflammatory and may also increase Testosterone levels while reducing estrogen.*These benefits make resveratrol an excellent supplement for those looking for improved body composition and overall health

DIINDOLYLMETHANE

Diindolylmethane has been known to block Estrogen effects which is critical during a PCT.*Diindolylmethane also appears to promote a healthy balance of testosterone in the body, and when combined with exercise, it can increase muscle mass.

ANDROSTA-3,5-DIENE-7,17-DIONE

A metabolite of 7-Keto DHEA, it increases testosterone levels and reduces high levels of estrogen and cortisol. It works by inhibiting androgens in the body from converting into estrogen and because it is a suicide aromatase inhibitor (meaning that it binds to the aromatase enzyme), there is no estrogen rebound once you stop taking it. Best of all, it is a natural compound that is a downstream metabolite of DHEA that exists in the body.

It increases your natural myotropic state which promotes muscle mass, speeds up recovery, decreases fat storage and increases your libido. Unlike other aromatase inhibitors, it won’t give you sore joints from dryness or kill your sexual performance.

ZINC

Zinc has been know to be used by*some athletes for*improving athletic performance and strength.*Low zinc levels can be associated with male infertility, so during a PCT it is very important to have zinc as part of your stack.

VITAMIN B6

Vitamin B6 by is used as our body requires it for normal hormone function as well to maintain energy and general vitality. Vitamin B6 has also been shown to help to support bones, teeth, hair and skin.

BORON

Boron is used for building strong bones,*as an aid for building muscles and increasing*testosterone*levels, and for improving thinking skills and muscle coordination.*

BIOPERINE

Bioperine is found to increase the absorption of a variety of nutrients, so added to your Ultimate PCT it will help your body to absorb all the ingredients more efficiently.

What im asking is, is this product any good? Do i still need nolva? If so can i run this along side nolva or would it be after?

Thanks for reading :)

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
You stil need nolva, itd be a nice addition to it tho

MiddleGrayson

Awards
Would i run them at the same time or shall i use this after? Nolva 20/20/10/10 for epi

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Would i run them at the same time or shall i use this after? Nolva 20/20/10/10 for epi
You will run the otc pct along side your nolva. It just acts as a aid to your serm. Serm is the base and anything else is just an addition to your pct.

MiddleGrayson

Awards
Iv already bought epi but the more i read into pct, the more im finding out about people having rebound gyno. Epi seems rather notorious for this.. is epi a good first cycle? Followed by this otc pct and nolva? Gyno is my only concern

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd run:
Nolva
20/20/10/10
German pharma- The ultimate PCT
x/x/x/x
Reduce XT (cortisol control)
0/0/3/3/3/3