Testicles Hurt After Sex. Can Clomid be the cause?

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
So I bought clomid from a new source and rather than find out that it's BS after a cycle, I decided to dose at 12.5mg EOD and see if I felt any side effects. I can get quite a bit of flushing when taking 50+mg. I read that taking low dose clomid and not trying to recover from a cycle will boost your test quite a bit, so I figured it was a win/win; find out if the clomid is legit before it's an issue and boost my Test. The last 3 times I had sex my balls hurt for 2 hours and it wasn't from them slapping against the clit, I know that feeling and it's not emediate. But all 3 times as soon as I'm getting to the finish line they start aching and after it's really bad. Has anyone had testicle pain while using clomid? Could it be coincidence and I've got ball cancer haha.....uhhhh o?

S

sespress

Awards
Just sounds to me like you out did yourself. If my balls hurt a bit after sex I feel like totally alpha.

S

sespress

Awards
But for reals I dunno that's never happened to me with clomid however I will also have sides over 50mg. From what I understand that's kinda the limit. I usually take half that and same dose of nolva to get no sides from either but stay real SERM'd up

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
But for reals I dunno that's never happened to me with clomid however I will also have sides over 50mg. From what I understand that's kinda the limit. I usually take half that and same dose of nolva to get no sides from either but stay real SERM'd up
Yah I've heard a lot of ppl only using 50 or trying to cheat a 62.5 or 75mg only first week. I really can't remember any sides other than flushing when on clomid but it's been a long time. I tried looking online for sides in men but there isn't much info on it compared to BB forums.

S

sespress

Awards
Yah I've heard a lot of ppl only using 50 or trying to cheat a 62.5 or 75mg only first week. I really can't remember any sides other than flushing when on clomid but it's been a long time. I tried looking online for sides in men but there isn't much info on it compared to BB forums.
Oh I took 75 one time and I became flushed, emotional, sweating, made me crazy. 25 is optimal for me. Never had sides from nolva by never went over 25 there either.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Havent heard or experienced anything like that with (pharma) clomid