Msten 4 Week PCT

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Curious as to how this PCT will look for a 4 week run after an Msten 4 week cycle

ORDERED:
Went ahead and ordered my:
Nolvadex 30x20mg
Reduce XT
CEL MTest
and For on Cycle as of now I have : CEL Cycle Assist and Arm1care

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Yes that pct will be fine. You can add some reduce xt for Cort control as well. Is there a reason you don't want to use the activate extreme
i was just interested in saving money but if it's gonna keep me safe it'll be worth it.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Yes that pct will be fine. You can add some reduce xt for Cort control as well. Is there a reason you don't want to use the activate extreme?
Does post cycle 3x work any better than erase or activate?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both will serve their purpose. If you have erase and activate you can just use them instead of buying additional.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Both will serve their purpose. If you have erase and activate you can just use them instead of buying additional.
i have not purchased anything as of yet and 3x is a bit cheaper than it's counterpart and I think would be easier for me to purchase. Thanks again!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
I prefer to run a serm/t booster/cortisol control. So I would pick reduce xt and activate xtreme over erase and pct x3.

I would also chose m test over activate xtreme as it is a superior formulation and no prop blend bs. And cheaper. No brainer actually now that I am comparing both formulas.
Then just throw in some Nolvadex 20/20/10/10 on top and I'm set? I think this is the way I'll go thanks a lot.

Nolvadex
Reduce
Mtest

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Nolvadex 30x20mg
Reduce XT
CEL MTest
and For on Cycle as of now I have : CEL Cycle Assist

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nolvadex 30x20mg
Reduce XT
CEL MTest
Pct looks good. You could throw in 500mg to a gram of tudca daily for your liver as well.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Pct looks good. You could throw in 500mg to a gram of tudca daily for your liver as well.
Yeah I am going to consider adding that by CEL also, and when I run superdrol would you suggest this same PCT with that Tudca added without a doubt and up the vitamins/minerals id be taking as well since sueprdrol is way more aggressive? Or maybe should I add clomid on top of Nolva or is that redundant.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nolvadex 30x20mg
Reduce XT
CEL MTest
Looks good!

Yeah I am going to consider adding that by CEL also, and when I run superdrol would you suggest this same PCT with that Tudca added without a doubt and up the vitamins/minerals id be taking as well since sueprdrol is way more aggressive? Or maybe should I add clomid on top of Nolva or is that redundant.
Yeah w/ SD I would DEFINITELY run TUDCA. I don't think you need both clomid and nolva but it won't hurt.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Looks good!

Yeah w/ SD I would DEFINITELY run TUDCA. I don't think you need both clomid and nolva but it won't hurt.
Ok thanks a bunch guys! I'm gonna keep an eye in how gyno prone I am too it sucks I had natural gyno since about 7th grade but you can barely tell because of where in my breast it formed/my pec size.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok thanks a bunch guys! I'm gonna keep an eye in how gyno prone I am too it sucks I had natural gyno since about 7th grade but you can barely tell because of where in my breast it formed/my pec size.
Damn that sucks. Make sure to have an AI on hand.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Damn that sucks. Make sure to have an AI on hand.
What would you recommend? Do you think my PCT would not suffice? Any AI available otc to block estrogen I'd hate to have to get like arimidex tbh.

Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
Reduce XT
CEL MTest

ALX393

ALX393

Awards
Georgiepecker on cycle you should get some TUDCA and a Test base 4-Andro being wet or epiandro being dry.. Msten and Epi would both be dry so it is recommend to also take joint support.. this is what I've learned so far I'm also setting up the same thing as you but I'm also throwing in 1andro and epi for the entire 8 week cycle and 4 weeks Osta and then final 4 weeks will be Ultra-Sten.. oh yeah don't forget the botty and jugs from a lovely lady to keep your libido controlled when you feel too "Alpha" ;)

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Georgiepecker on cycle you should get some TUDCA and a Test base 4-Andro being wet or epiandro being dry.. Msten and Epi would both be dry so it is recommend to also take joint support.. this is what I've learned so far I'm also setting up the same thing as you but I'm also throwing in 1andro and epi for the entire 8 week cycle and 4 weeks Osta and then final 4 weeks will be Ultra-Sten.. oh yeah don't forget the botty and jugs from a lovely lady to keep your libido controlled when you feel too "Alpha" ;)
What results cant I expect just from MSTEN and really good lifting/dieting? I plan on a superdrol cycle come summer

ALX393

ALX393

Awards
Bro I wish I knew this answer too lol we are on the same boat I'm just basing my answers on what I've researched so far, a lot of times i read 10+ lbs, and you can gain a good amount but it depends on how clean you eat, how hard you train and how well you sleep.. training you tear muscle, foot replenishes and sleep repairs it for growth.. 3 important principles that have to be to the T to see any results

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Bro I wish I knew this answer too lol we are on the same boat I'm just basing my answers on what I've researched so far, a lot of times i read 10+ lbs, and you can gain a good amount but it depends on how clean you eat, how hard you train and how well you sleep.. training you tear muscle, foot replenishes and sleep repairs it for growth.. 3 important principles that have to be to the T to see any results
Ive read that too...and for my first cycle and fact I kinda already have gyno since teenager hood, I think a 4 week cycle would be the smartest option haha.

ALX393

ALX393

Awards
I hear you and make sure it's 100% gyno and not just chest fat lol I let this torcher me my whole life thinking I had gyno when it's just fat but I honestly got to the point where I didn't care what anyone said lol just make sure all of your bases are covered both on and off cycle

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
I hear you and make sure it's 100% gyno and not just chest fat lol I let this torcher me my whole life thinking I had gyno when it's just fat but I honestly got to the point where I didn't care what anyone said lol just make sure all of your bases are covered both on and off cycle
Yeah I mean tender breast and hard tissue under both breasts evenly so I am pretty sure its Gyno but never got bloodwork yet. I should so I can have my levels tested anyways lol

ALX393

ALX393

Awards
Yeah get blood work done and if it's 100% gyno lie to your doc saying that you feel pain on both of them and they'll think it's cancer that's what it seems like a lot of people here do so insurance covers it since it's medical related not just appearance.. by no means don't quote me on this lol don't want you to get into any sort of trouble either.. just speaking in general

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Yeah get blood work done and if it's 100% gyno lie to your doc saying that you feel pain on both of them and they'll think it's cancer that's what it seems like a lot of people here do so insurance covers it since it's medical related not just appearance.. by no means don't quote me on this lol don't want you to get into any sort of trouble either.. just speaking in general
Yes haha then I can hopefully get a free surgery and not have to pay $6000!

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Added Arm1care to my On Cycle support thanks to advice from a fellow member

ALX393

ALX393

Awards
Georgiepecker this might be my run, still making adjustments

(60) Ostarine 12.5mg 25, 25, 25, 25 - - - -

(90) Ultra Sten 10mg - - 10, 10, 20, 20, 20, 20

(90) 1andro TD v2 which is 125mgs 125. 125. 125. 125, 250, 250, 250 ,250

(120) Sup3r-epi 250mg per cap - - 500 750, 750, 750, 750, 750

Osta use week 1- 4

Sten start week 3 through 8

1 andro run all 8 weeks

epi start week 3 at 500mgs and run through week 8 this will help with libido

On cycle
Cycle Assist start week 2 and 3 and use again week 7, 8
AR1MACARE PRO 30 servings use week 4 5 6 7

PCT will be Clomid(50 50 25 25) Sustain Alpha, Vitamin D3 and Super PCT

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Georgiepecker this might be my run, still making adjustments

(60) Ostarine 12.5mg 25, 25, 25, 25 - - - -

(90) Ultra Sten 10mg - - 10, 10, 20, 20, 20, 20

(90) 1andro TD v2 which is 125mgs 125. 125. 125. 125, 250, 250, 250 ,250

(120) Sup3r-epi 250mg per cap - - 500 750, 750, 750, 750, 750

Osta use week 1- 4

Sten start week 3 through 8

1 andro run all 8 weeks

epi start week 3 at 500mgs and run through week 8 this will help with libido

On cycle
Cycle Assist start week 2 and 3 and use again week 7, 8
AR1MACARE PRO 30 servings use week 4 5 6 7

PCT will be Clomid(50 50 25 25) Sustain Alpha, Vitamin D3 and Super PCT
I can imagine the gains from this man...should be so easy to maintain them also

ALX393

ALX393

Awards
Fingers crossed brother, what your stats anyways? Years of training bf, weight etc. etc

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Fingers crossed brother, what your stats anyways? Years of training bf, weight etc. etc
My lifts aren't incredible by any means I have been exercising on an off for 4 years only been back at it about 6 months after 14 months off lol....Just entered week 2 of cut so im at 174 right now, 5'10". As for my bodyfat, I have no clue, can you give me an estimate off this picture? imgur. com/a/ARi63

Age is only 19 though but I know and am very aware of the risks/precautions of PHs and decided I want to try them anyways.

ALX393

ALX393

Awards
Can't see the image bro, and just like everyone would say your better off waiting at least another 2/3 years before doing any ph etc. but truth is that we can only give recommendations based on our experiences we can't stop your final decisions,the world of PH and AAS is not really a short cut because if you don't have your training, diet and sleep right it's a waste. Also you were on and off for 4 years and just have 6 months back what makes you so sure that you won't fall off the "motivation train"? ? It has to be more of a life style not just a short term goal

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Can't see the image bro, and just like everyone would say your better off waiting at least another 2/3 years before doing any ph etc. but truth is that we can only give recommendations based on our experiences we can't stop your final decisions,the world of PH and AAS is not really a short cut because if you don't have your training, diet and sleep right it's a waste. Also you were on and off for 4 years and just have 6 months back what makes you so sure that you won't fall off the "motivation train"? ? It has to be more of a life style not just a short term goal
Well I never really had any motivation when I started in highschool now that I have free time and a job/life it's much easier to stay motivated and decide this is what I want to spend most of my time on. Diet and Sleep yeah I will plan it out accordingly I usually have a solid sleep schedule and I will keep an eye on any lethargy/side effects I experience and attack them accordingly. As for the image you have to remove the space before .com unfortunately I can't post links imgur. com/a/ARi63

ALX393

ALX393

Awards
Just make sure you do enough research before making a final decision, and get your blood work done because if you don't and let's say PCT goes well and your in "normal" range according to the doc. Your aren't sure if that's "your normal" range.. get that done first, if they ask why you want your to check your test just say because you have gyno going on or say you been taking test boosters or something so it doesn't raise too much suspicion.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Just make sure you do enough research before making a final decision, and get your blood work done because if you don't and let's say PCT goes well and your in "normal" range according to the doc. Your aren't sure if that's "your normal" range.. get that done first, if they ask why you want your to check your test just say because you have gyno going on or say you been taking test boosters or something so it doesn't raise too much suspicion.
Well I actually have had minor gyno for like 7 years so I could even Legitamtely tell them that

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What would you recommend? Do you think my PCT would not suffice? Any AI available otc to block estrogen I'd hate to have to get like arimidex tbh.

Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
Reduce XT
CEL MTest
Since you are gyno prone I wouldn't risk an OTC AI. Try to get aromasin.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Since you are gyno prone I wouldn't risk an OTC AI. Try to get aromasin.
What are the chances of worsening gyno using Ar1macare? My gyno has not stopped developing for the past 5-6 years so I might as wel run the cycle THEN get it reevaluated since it'll most likely require surgery. Then I can have the surgery after I'm ALL done with my cycles after this summer and not have to worry about it reoccurring after a later cycle. I was such a late developer during puberty aswell I wonder if my levels of Test were so off and high estrogen, causing this gyno and delayed puberty

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are the chances of worsening gyno using Ar1macare? My gyno has not stopped developing for the past 5-6 years so I might as wel run the cycle THEN get it reevaluated since it'll most likely require surgery. Then I can have the surgery after I'm ALL done with my cycles after this summer and not have to worry about it reoccurring after a later cycle
I guess if you already have it that would work. If you didn't have it but were prone to flare ups I wouldn't go the OTC route, but looks like you are not in that position. Your logic sounds right. Good luck!

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
I guess if you already have it that would work. If you didn't have it but were prone to flare ups I wouldn't go the OTC route, but looks like you are not in that position. Your logic sounds right. Good luck!
OK great. I already got big mass under each side pretty evenly and it still is tender everyday for past 6 years so....if sucks but might as well abuse my condition and get some use of it at least before I get it taken care of!

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Would this on Cycle idea work for when I build Msten up to 30mg/day?

8am - Msten
12pm - Ar1macare
4pm - Msten
8pm - Ar1macare
12am - Msten

Sleep and repeat? When I only take 20mg of Msten a day what should my doses for Ar1macare be?

ALX393

ALX393

Awards
^^i was just wondering about how I will dose mine time frame wise also since I have Cycle Assist, Tudca and Ar1macare lol and I'm doing an 8 week run between Osta/1/epi/M-Sten .. still on the loop with this