How much Clomid, Letro, Nolva, to use

csmiley1212

csmiley1212

Awards
I'm about to order some Clomid 50 mg, Nolva 20mg, Letro 2.5 mg and even thought maybe HCG 5000 IU. Problem is...I'm late on my PCT as I ran out on a long (yes I know long) 16 week stack of cyp 500/wk n masteron/400wk. I'm using liquid Nolva now that I'm not sure is legit. But after running out of arimidex and not being able to order anything till now I'm in a dilemma. I have a little soreness in one spot on my left nipple. I need to treat this Now so am starting estrogenex by Hi Tech Pharmaceuticals from personal use from the past with puffy/ sore nipple. Did the job but after reading up I've seen some much conflicting info. Just need to know how much to order....thanks guy and always do research BEFORE unlike me.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Pharma is definitely the way to go, a failed PCT due to non legit stuff with such a long cycle... Dont even want to think of it.

Nolva and Clomid will take you through PCT and for possible gyno you can use Letro and maybe Ralox. HCG would be useless now as its suppressive and is usually run during cycle or/and after last injection waiting for cypionate ester to clear up till the beginning of PCT(2-3weeks).

Since you are late I hope you have already ordered them man