I have 18 tabs of nolva for ostarine cycle

largecups

Awards
I was wondering if this would be vital?

Like I was thinking i do 20/20/10/10 but I only have 8 days left with 10mg after the 2 weeks.

My cycle would be ostarine 10mg for 6-8 weeks

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was wondering if this would be vital?

Like I was thinking i do 20/20/10/10 but I only have 8 days left with 10mg after the 2 weeks.

My cycle would be ostarine 10mg for 6-8 weeks
id reduce week 2 enough to allow you to run out the rest of the 4 weeks at 10mg

largecups

Awards
id reduce week 2 enough to allow you to run out the rest of the 4 weeks at 10mg

So you think I'm good with what I have?
Should i get super pct or something aswell maybe?

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
So you think I'm good with what I have?
Should i get super pct or something aswell maybe?
David has you covered. If your Nolva is legit, you should be more than good to go in the Test boosting department.

Adding an all-in-one PCT supplement like Super PCT is fine if your funds permit. It's a solid product.

largecups

Awards
David has you covered. If your Nolva is legit, you should be more than good to go in the Test boosting department.

Adding an all-in-one PCT supplement like Super PCT is fine if your funds permit. It's a solid product.
It's tamoxifen still sealed/unpopped. Well it costs around 60$ for me to get super PCT. Problem is I'm having second thoughts since I'm going on a vacation with my gf and her family in may and it will be a hassle to take the ostarine or nolva. Going to study in England this september tho, might postpone the cycle till then as it's a lot cheaper and I will be living on my own.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
It's tamoxifen still sealed/unpopped. Well it costs around 60$ for me to get super PCT. Problem is I'm having second thoughts since I'm going on a vacation with my gf and her family in may and it will be a hassle to take the ostarine or nolva. Going to study in England this september tho, might postpone the cycle till then as it's a lot cheaper and I will be living on my own.
If I were going to "hide" any of my supplements, I would just remove them from the original packaging and put them into an empty vitamin bottle. Then I'd place them in my luggage with my other vitamins, aspirin, fish oil, etc. You should be fine in that regard. Just make sure to keep the mislabeled supplements away from others.

It does sound like a good idea to wait until things are more settled for you. One of the keys to having a good "cycle" is peace of mind with what you are doing, as well as no unecessary distractions that might hinder your diet and training. Spending less money is always better too.

largecups

Awards
If I were going to "hide" any of my supplements, I would just remove them from the original packaging and put them into an empty vitamin bottle. Then I'd place them in my luggage with my other vitamins, aspirin, fish oil, etc. You should be fine in that regard. Just make sure to keep the mislabeled supplements away from others...

It does sound like a good idea to wait until things are more settled for you. One of the keys to having a good "cycle" is peace of mind with what you are doing, as well as no unecessary distractions that might hinder your diet and training. Spending less money is always better too...
Yea, I really want to see how I react on osta at 10mg for 8 ish weeks but I think it's better for me to wait. I will be living with my friend who also trains, but he won't be knowing it tho. Thanks for the input. The reason I want to do it now is because of how motivated I'm 3 months into my cut. And like you said, it will be easier to follow my diet and training when I live by myself, as I still live home at my parents for the time being.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I really want to see how I react on osta at 10mg for 8 ish weeks but I think it's better for me to wait. I will be living with my friend who also trains, but he won't be knowing it tho. Thanks for the input. The reason I want to do it now is because of how motivated I'm 3 months into my cut. And like you said, it will be easier to follow my diet and training when I live by myself, as I still live home at my parents for the time being.
Trust me, I understand the allure of using PEDs for that extra edge. You just have to decide what will be better for you long term. If you were to finish out your cut with just diet and training, you could then use Ostarine for a nice recomp in September @ 15-20mg ED for 8 weeks.

If you've seen some good results 3 months into your cut, stay motivated, keeping working your butt off, and you will be pleased with where you got on your own. I always felt better about my non-PED results...

Best of luck on your journey.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Even at 10mg the whole way you should be good IMO.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
rascal14 Anabolics 13
Cycle Logs 1
cokeholio Cycle Logs 8
Post Cycle Therapy 2
Post Cycle Therapy 8