Lab Work Questions

Cmonster

Awards
Hey guys I read on here a lot but have never posted. I am 31 yrs old and I have been a military type athlete for over a decade. I am currently in an intense training pipeline for a unit I won't mention and I decided to run a low dose (20 ED) of prescription Anavar solo for 6 weeks to help with recovery from endurance training. My test did take a hard hit down to almost 200ng/dl, but I did a thorough 4 week PCT and now my labs show almost 1100ng/dl. I am a little worried though, because a few numbers are high like SGPT (liver?) and Estradiol. My PCT was Clomid 70/70/50/50 and Nolva 40/40/20/20 with some recommended OTC products like a test booster and some liver guard. Could the high SGPT be from the Var followed by SERMs and the high Estradiol from...? Additionally, my IGF 1 is at 160. Is that decent for a 31 year old serious athlete? And can I expect my test to stay this high after discontinuing the SERMs? Lastly, PLEASE, I know ... Anavar only not a great idea even at low dose. I lived and I learned and luckily I recovered anyhow.

31 5'10 185lbs BF 11%ish

Any insights from experience about my labwork are greatly appreciated, this is all new to me and I'm learning.

Thanks Guys
IMG_20170316_174453.jpg
IMG_20170316_174405.jpg
IMG_20170316_174133.jpg

Cmonster

Awards
Sheets uploaded in incorrect order but it's all there.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
the estradiol is likely high because of the high doses of clomid and nolva you ran.... I know some people tell guys to use higher doses like that, but there is no research to indicate it's a good idea. FWIW, clomid would be better at 25 mg/day and nolva at 20 mg/day.... and you generally only need one SERM, not two.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Your bloods are not bad. Slightly elevated enzymes but that's still nothing to worry about given you also came from an oral cycle I'd consider that really good tbh. Lol

E2 is high but that's like a week or two of formestane or low dose aromasin and that would drop to normal almost right away.

Cmonster

Awards
Thanks for the input guys. I found an OTC AI from a reputable shop near me that contains androst 3,5-dien-7 17-dione ... Would running that for a few weeks help with the estrogen levels? And is 38pg/ml considered really high or just a little elevated for athletic performance? The lab show my test pretty high but my libido is still hit or miss so I'm hoping that lowering the estradiol will help is that correct?