Post Cycle DMZ Help

Plex78

Plex78

Awards
Just finishing up a six week run with DMZ. The lean gains and my overall health and wellbeing was fantastic, I'm sorry that its just about over with the cycle. Anyway, I have both Chlomid and Tamoxifen available. I ran some tamox with a post cycle of Ostrariene run last summer and it felt that it took awhile with it to rebound, however it did its job. which product would be the better choice for my run with the DMZ which is some powerful stuff. Thanks in advance!!

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Just rum tamoxifen 20/20/10/10
Throw in some xgels / natty Test boosters and reduct xt (cortisol control)

You'll feel a lot better

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Either will be fine. Since you ran tamox last time, maybe run clomid this time so you can compare to two. I would also suggest adding a test booster (libido booster) and cortisol control supp as well.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Im with the rest, clomid to see if it works better... worst case you can always use the nolva if youre not seeing the expected result from clomid.

As the others said, reduce xt (cortisol) and a natty test booster/anabolic (xgels/ABE/alphamax/etc) will def make you feel better faster too.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just rum tamoxifen 20/20/10/10
Throw in some xgels / natty Test boosters and reduct xt (cortisol control)

You'll feel a lot better
This is what I would suggest as well.

For the natty anabolic, I would suggest AlphaMax XT for its comprehensive profile that will aid in increasing testosterone, increasing libido and make sure cortisol levels are kept in check. I prefer all in one products like AlphaMax XT opposed to one OTC product for libido, another for cortisol and another for test boosting. It make dosing a lot easier and AlphaMax XT is cheaper than buying 2 or 3 different supplements.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick question here guys. I messed up my first run with prohormones a couple years ago, and now my friend went and messed up his after seeing it take me 6 months to get back to normal. He told me he was just taking epistane, which I figured okay whatever. His first run at it and he doesn't listen to me anyway. Just found out he ran a month of epi and a second month of savage by underground pharma (30mg halodrol,60mg Max-LMG,30mg DMZ,20mg ATD). Just found out he didn't get the nolva like I said, and now he's 9 days PCT with no SERM and just some bull**** the douche at the store told him would work.

I directed him where to get the nolva, but since I'm not that experience either (which is why I learned MY lesson long ago), can I give him my 6 bromo to keep his estrogen in check until the nolva gets to him? I figured still early on and his dick still works, so would this be an okay bandaid in the meantime while he waits for the SERM I told him to buy 3 months ago?
You said he got some OTC PCT stuff at the store? Whatever he got (as long as it has an AI in it) should be almost as effective at 6 bromo until his Nolva comes.