PCT products that interact with SSRIs

AnchorArms

Awards
Hello everyone. I'm interested in starting a prohormone cycle (LG sciences cutting kit with 4-andro thrown in as well), and need to know if there are any credible sources on if there are any interactions between PCT products (arimistane etc.) And SSRIs. I'm currently taking Paxil for mild anxiety. I should further note that I have done real cycles before, and I am looking for something more mild. I know specifically that Nova interacts with Paxil so I was unable to take it. Clomid is hard to come across, so I'm looking for safe PCT I can buy online that doesn't use the same pathway as Paxil. Thanks for your help

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
honestly, I usually just go to drugs.com and use the medication interaction link....

AnchorArms

Awards
Yeah CatSnake that's a useful tool when it comes to pharmaceuticals usually. I just think the problem is when you're using OTC PCT products they don't really completely understand the pathway that it uses due to lack of research.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Yeah CatSnake that's a useful tool when it comes to pharmaceuticals usually. I just think the problem is when you're using OTC PCT products they don't really completely understand the pathway that it uses due to lack of research.
and that's a good reason to use pharm/research products over OTC, IMO.