Help with Superdrol

Its Raider

Its Raider

Awards
Joined the forums today. I did some research on superdrol and decided I wanna give it a go.

Little story for your guys, did my first ph when I was 19. Store near my location sold the prohormones. Can't remember the name of it but my first one went well. Second one, not so good. I have been sick before but never like this. It was the worst feeling I have ever felt for like 4 months until I got my hands on some liquid clomid. Found out I had not done my research and when I had bought the prohormone the guy told me to take a powder test booster for a pct. looking back on it, I laugh.

Now being off from prohormones for about 3 years, I wanna give one ago which is superdrol as stated earlier. I tried looking up a forum for specific dosages for pct. I'm just getting mixed vibes.

My pct I'm considering liquid clomid, daa, and activate extreme. Yes I know there a lot of forums on it, but I wanted to get a answer that wasn't 2 years ago. How should dose my pct and when should I take these certain supplements. Like should I not take the clomid with the daa. I just want to be safe and have some experienced opinions.

Thanks guys.

Its Raider

Its Raider

Awards
Also should I take something during the cycle?

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
SD is super strong oral cycle support is 100% needed I would run tudca 500-1000 mg a day for liver support and probably hawthorn berry or something else for blood pressure. For pct clomid maybe 50/50/25/25 would be ideal with a all in one natty test booster cortisol control like super pct mtest or something. Dosing for SD I heard 10/20/20/20 might be a good start.

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
But make sure your training diet and everything is on point

Its Raider

Its Raider

Awards
Would you recommend a less stronger ph since I'm starting back and if so would you keep the same pct

therock123

Awards
10 mg Superdrol is awesome you should get glutathione tho it'll assure you of liver and kidneys protection and is more affordable than all those herbs that don't really work

Its Raider

Its Raider

Awards
Can't seem to find that super pct test he said.

therock123

Awards
No need for it just use 10 mg ed 3 weeks on 1 off you'll be fine don't exceed 12 weeks on

Its Raider

Its Raider

Awards
So take the super drol.
Pct take the clomid
What is ed? Sorry I'm new man lol

Its Raider

Its Raider

Awards
How would you run the 1 Andre and would you stack it with anything or should I just man up and get superdrol

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
How would you run the 1 Andre and would you stack it with anything or should I just man up and get superdrol
1 Andro should be stacked with a test base(4 Andro, sup3r dhea, or epiandro) to negate lethargy. Cycle should be 6-8 weeks followed by 4 week pct check out the forums here there are plenty of logs on these

therock123

Awards
1 10 mg SD will far surpass any kind of test booster out there.It is the strongest oral and I feel most effective out there.Used properly you will have no negative sides with good lean dry gains.I wouldn't use both of these recommendation the booster and the SD at the same time tho as you will not know what is working for you.Try them seperate from each other.I like the SD because 1 pill daily that cost you around 1.00 will give you the best strength you ever ever seen taken with test.Take 500 mg cyp a week .Use 12.5 mg aromasin on your injection day and adjust from there as needed.That should be enough though

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So take the super drol.
Pct take the clomid
What is ed? Sorry I'm new man lol
I would not take superdrol if you are new to cycling. SD is some STRONG ****.

That being said, make sure you have supports and a proper PCT BEFORE you start the cycle.

I would recommend TUDCA on cycle (https://nutraplanet.com/products/tudca-60-capsules/)

PCT:
Nolva
20/20/10/10
Test booster (m test, Alpha Max, ect)
Reduce XT (cortisol control)
0/0/3/3/3/3

Again, I highly recommend starting with something more mild!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would not take superdrol if you are new to cycling. SD is some STRONG ****.

That being said, make sure you have supports and a proper PCT BEFORE you start the cycle.

I would recommend TUDCA on cycle (https://nutraplanet.com/products/tudca-60-capsules/)

PCT:
Nolva
20/20/10/10
Test booster (m test, Alpha Max, ect)
Reduce XT (cortisol control)
0/0/3/3/3/3

Again, I highly recommend starting with something more mild!
The last part is true. Start small and work your way up to SD. I also like the PCT layout that Warbird suggests. AlphaMax XT is a solid all in one option for PCT., in addition to a SERM, because it contains fully dosed, researched ingredients that will help increase testosterone, boost libido, improve body composition and most importantly during PCT, control cortisol.

Its Raider

Its Raider

Awards
The last part is true. Start small and work your way up to SD. I also like the PCT layout that Warbird suggests. AlphaMax XT is a solid all in one option for PCT., in addition to a SERM, because it contains fully dosed, researched ingredients that will help increase testosterone, boost libido, improve body composition and most importantly during PCT, control cortisol.
Plan on doing a cycle of test only in the future. I am done with phs to be honest. Just doing some research and planning before I give it a go

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Plan on doing a cycle of test only in the future. I am done with phs to be honest. Just doing some research and planning before I give it a go
Test is much better for you than SD, and will result in more keepable gains.

mindanmuscle

mindanmuscle

Board Sponsor
Awards
What's your goal? Training regimine?

Superdrol may not be good for you. Could be a lot of better alternatives..