Pct for SD Tr3st epi andro cycle

jasperhup

Awards
Dear AM oracles:

Ill be running a 6 week cycle, my first in a while.

Im 40, 6'3, 255, about 15% (3 point calipers have me at just under 12% but my abs are basically invisible so i figure I'm higher).

Ive done a few cycles in the past.

Im running
Tr3st 75mg/day for 6 weeks
Epi andro 750mg/day for 6 weeks
SuperDrol 10mgs/day (possibly upping to 20 if i feel lucky) for 4 weeks, havent decided if that will start day one, or on the second week

I'll be adding aromasin either 6.5 or 12.5 daily, starting w the first day

I have reaearch chem nolva, clomid, and aromasin, all from what is likely the top domestic RC shop, who I've used in the past. I also have k1ings blood

For PCT, i was planning on 25mg a day clomid and 20mg a day nolva for 6 weeks. Will add my ai if i get any scares (had gyno in the past, still have a touch i think but its hard to say, at the worst its much less than before and i only get sensitive if something really jabs my nips, i can lie on the floor face down w no sensation)

So should i taper my serms, and should i run k1ings blood for the first 4, or the last 4 weeks of my pct?

Thanks

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dear AM oracles:

Ill be running a 6 week cycle, my first in a while.

Im 40, 6'3, 255, about 15% (3 point calipers have me at just under 12% but my abs are basically invisible so i figure I'm higher).

Ive done a few cycles in the past.

Im running
Tr3st 75mg/day for 6 weeks
Epi andro 750mg/day for 6 weeks
SuperDrol 10mgs/day (possibly upping to 20 if i feel lucky) for 4 weeks, havent decided if that will start day one, or on the second week

I'll be adding aromasin either 6.5 or 12.5 daily, starting w the first day

I have reaearch chem nolva, clomid, and aromasin, all from what is likely the top domestic RC shop, who I've used in the past. I also have k1ings blood

For PCT, i was planning on 25mg a day clomid and 20mg a day nolva for 6 weeks. Will add my ai if i get any scares (had gyno in the past, still have a touch i think but its hard to say, at the worst its much less than before and i only get sensitive if something really jabs my nips, i can lie on the floor face down w no sensation)

So should i taper my serms, and should i run k1ings blood for the first 4, or the last 4 weeks of my pct?

Thanks
Looks great. I would also add in Reduce XT during week 3 for cortisol control.

My set up would be:
Clomid
25/25/25/25/25/25
Nolva
10/10/10/10/10/10 (lower dose since you are running 2 SERMS)
Kingsblood
10/10/10/10/0/0
Reduce XT
0/0/3/3/3/3

Add in an AI if you get a scare like you said.

jasperhup

Awards
Tnx mate.

Will look into reduce.

Also, i might run sd at 10mg for 5 weeks, the dhts agree w me and should offset a touch of the tr3st estro.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nice. SD kills me, lucky you can handle it.

jasperhup

Awards
I got some reduce.

Also, i got some sizeon (best creatine imo) to add back some bloat/glycogen in pct

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Is SD really that bad was thinking about using it for a kick starter for cycle down the road

anabolicgainz

Banned
Awards
Is SD really that bad was thinking about using it for a kick starter for cycle down the road
honestly people run it too high.. SD at 10mg for 4 weeks is fckn awesome imo

jasperhup

Awards
What are the thoughts on 5 week at low dose?

Also, is the epi andro going to be as good of an ai as i think? Gonna run exem as well, but t prop and mast was way better for me than just more test was (years ago).

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It depends on the person. I have tried to run SD twice and I felt like I was dying from inside. No other oral has affected me like that too. Woest lethargy of my life, liver getting ****ed up (****ting white), ect.

Running it at 10 still produces decent gains?
Yes, SD is strong as ****. 10mg should produce excellent results.