Pmag PCT critique

Spetsnas

Awards
Hey all, going to run my first PH cycle and just wanted some feedback.
Just a little background, almost 25 years old, height 5'4 weight 153 been training 6 years all natty.

Going to run a cycle of Pmag since its pretty mild.

2 weeks of preloading cycle assist

Pmag is going to be 35/70/70/70/70/35 i know its pretty weak but buddy ran same amount and gained 15 pounds of pretty lean gains. He also ran Tren as well.
cycle assist, taurine on hand/ fish oils/ creatine/ protein.

PCT:
prima force DAA: Starting week 5 of PMAG
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Arminate: 3/3/2/2 ( identical results to the old Erase )
Cycle Assist
Post Cycle 3X by Vital Labs,

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Just a little background, almost 25 years old, height 5'4 weight 153 been training 6 years all natty.

Pmag is going to be 35/70/70/70/70/35 i know its pretty weak but buddy ran same amount and gained 15 pounds of pretty lean gains. He also ran Tren as well.

PCT:
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Cycle Assist
I'd skip all the OTC stuff and just do 4-6 weeks of clomid at 25 mg/day.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/288103-info-serms.html

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dosing is a little low but sounds like you know that.

Post Cycle 3X by Vital Labs doens't look like a very good product, so I wouldn't buy it if you haven't already. If you have, I would either pick it or DAA as you only need 1 test booster.

Also, consider adding in Reduce XT during week 3 of PCT for controlling cortisol.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

PCT:
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Cycle Assist
Keep the Nolva.

Drop the Cycle Assist, Post Cycle #X and Arminate.

Instead of those three options, look at AlphaMax XT as it will cover all of the bases that those three individual products cover, and more. Also, it is more convenient than taking three different supplements. It also contains other, studied ingredients to boost libido and provide a positive change in body composition.

Spetsnas

Awards
Keep the Nolva.

Drop the Cycle Assist, Post Cycle #X and Arminate.

Instead of those three options, look at AlphaMax XT as it will cover all of the bases that those three individual products cover, and more. Also, it is more convenient than taking three different supplements. It also contains other, studied ingredients to boost libido and provide a positive change in body composition.
Thanks for the feedback. I already bought the cycle assist, everything else i have not ordered. So based on AlphaMax XT should i run that as soon as i start my pct since its a test booster as well? also what dosage do you recommend? 3g's of daa since alpha would be included?

Spetsnas

Awards
Dosing is a little low but sounds like you know that.

Post Cycle 3X by Vital Labs doens't look like a very good product, so I wouldn't buy it if you haven't already. If you have, I would either pick it or DAA as you only need 1 test booster.

Also, consider adding in Reduce XT during week 3 of PCT for controlling cortisol.
AlphaMax XT seems like it has all the bases covered. gna drop all those and run alpha by the looks of it. Thanks