OL 1/4/Epi Andro Stack

scully55

Awards
Im planning on taking a stack of OL 1/4/Epi Andro, but am unsure of what to take for a pct? I've heard mixed things such as; just taking a otc pct such as OL Sup3r Pct or Lecheek AD-3 pct will be fine. I've also heard that combining a pct plus an otc test booster is enough. And lastly I've heard that i should take Nolva or Clomid. Can someone please inform me on the best possible route I can take for pct, as well as dosage. Thank you.

nick76

nick76

Awards
Please for your own sake, use a SERM. Easy enough to find if you do proper research. Better safe than sorry and your nuts will thank you.

OTC PCT product or test booster AND
Clomid at 50/50/25/25
or
Nolvadex 20/20/10/10

scully55

Awards
so far the only reputable site ive found that sells clomid and nolva is sarms1. any others you know of?
So running 4 weeks of clomid or nolva+test booster and my nuts should be fine right? lol. or should i do the clomid/nolva + otc pct. what test booster or pct do you recommend?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
so far the only reputable site ive found that sells clomid and nolva is sarms1. any others you know of?
So running 4 weeks of clomid or nolva+test booster and my nuts should be fine right? lol. or should i do the clomid/nolva + otc pct. what test booster or pct do you recommend?
We can't talk sources here but search the web and you shall find. Choose nolva of clomid and do the dosing above. No need to run both for an andro cycle.

As far as otc test booster to accompany your serm I would add OL testify or LJ100. Comprehensive profile and i run long jack in every pct. sustain alpha had also worked well for me.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/test1fy-by-olympus-labs