Thoughts on Estro Strike 2.0

Iiball3

Awards
Hello everyone,

Newbie here. I just started my first roid cycle using 1ml sus and deca. However I have been doing my research and have been lifiting for a while. I also follow a strict diet. I'm also very concerned with the "bitch tits" factor. This is my first time ever using anabolics. I want to def. Follow a PCT but would like to prep early. What are your thoughts on Estro Strike 2.0? Do you guys recommend anything else for PCT?

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
I would use that only for "on cycle support". Go for a SERM.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone,

Newbie here. I just started my first roid cycle using 1ml sus and deca. However I have been doing my research and have been lifiting for a while. I also follow a strict diet. I'm also very concerned with the "bitch tits" factor. This is my first time ever using anabolics. I want to def. Follow a PCT but would like to prep early. What are your thoughts on Estro Strike 2.0? Do you guys recommend anything else for PCT?
if you're using real steroids, then you need a real PCT.

clomid (25 mg/day), nolva (20 mg/day) or tore (60 mg/day for 6-8 weeks post cycle.

you need an AI on hand (or start a low dose with your cycle) to manage E2. arimidex or aromasin (letrozole works well, but has more sides than the others).

if you're taking deca/nandrolone, then you also need to be prepared for elevated prolactin. look into dopamine agonists (pramipexole, cabergoline, etc).

if you say that you're done your research and have not prepared for any of these things, then I have to point out that your "research" is lacking, quite a bit....

Iiball3

Awards
Ok thank you. Do you recommend the liqinol from Sarms1 30mg/ml for my PCT? Or do I need the actual Nolvadex from a doctor? I will be doing on cycle care as well, please let me know.

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
Ok thank you. Do you recommend the liqinol from Sarms1 30mg/ml for my PCT? Or do I need the actual Nolvadex from a doctor? I will be doing on cycle care as well, please let me know.
I would personally avoid research chemicals. Get some pharma grade.

Iiball3

Awards
if you're using real steroids, then you need a real PCT.

clomid (25 mg/day), nolva (20 mg/day) or tore (60 mg/day for 6-8 weeks post cycle.

you need an AI on hand (or start a low dose with your cycle) to manage E2. arimidex or aromasin (letrozole works well, but has more sides than the others).

if you're taking deca/nandrolone, then you also need to be prepared for elevated prolactin. look into dopamine agonists (pramipexole, cabergoline, etc).

if you say that you're done your research and have not prepared for any of these things, then I have to point out that your "research" is lacking, quite a bit....
Would I really need all that for such a short cycle? And it being my first ever?

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Would I really need all that for such a short cycle? And it being my first ever?
what do you mean short cycle?

you're running sustanon and deca, right? how long are you running them?

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
I would personally avoid research chemicals. Get some pharma grade.
personally, I've had very few issues with research chems, but also have bloodwork verifying that the company I use works, as well...

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Get some aromasin.