Test cyp/tren ace PCT

BigWhite98

BigWhite98

Awards
Hey guys, so i just had a few questions about my PCT, so I started running 500mg of test cyp a week and 250mg of tren ace. I was told for pct I should run hcg a week after my last pin and then run clomid a week after that then run them both until they both run out. I was reading online a saw that, you probably shouldn't run hcg that way. It said start it the same week before your last pin ED, then after 14 days stop, then after 7 days of taking nothing start your clomid. Is that correct?
I was thinking would i even need hcg for this cycle? I'll already be running examestine during cycle and during PCT, so would I be fine with just running the examestine and clomid for PCT? With natty t boosters and stuff as well of course.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
criticalbench is the HCG/PCT master.

Been a while since I ran anything so I am starting to forgot the intricacies of HcG lol

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, so i just had a few questions about my PCT, so I started running 500mg of test cyp a week and 250mg of tren ace. I was told for pct I should run hcg a week after my last pin and then run clomid a week after that then run them both until they both run out. I was reading online a saw that, you probably shouldn't run hcg that way. It said start it the same week before your last pin ED, then after 14 days stop, then after 7 days of taking nothing start your clomid. Is that correct?
I was thinking would i even need hcg for this cycle? I'll already be running examestine during cycle and during PCT, so would I be fine with just running the examestine and clomid for PCT? With natty t boosters and stuff as well of course.
Definitely NOT during PCT as its suppressive. You can either run it at low doses at the last few weeks on cycle and then continue it another 2weeks after last pin, before PCT, in somewhat higher doses and then start clomid or do only these 2weeks after last pin and then start clomid.

Some even run it during the whole cycle. My opinion is that it helps with recovery as long you are not overdosing it(desensitization of leydig cells and stuff like that)