HCG during cycle make a faster pct?

F

FitnessLuke

Awards
If you do low dose hcg throughout a 12 week cycle, but stop 2 weeks before week 12 (week 10), at what extent does this speed up your natural testosterone recovery time during your pct.

Im talking 500mcg of hcg every week until 2 weeks before pct. I already know taking hcg during your pct is a big no no and I would take nolvadex/clomid together for my pct.

This is for a 2 compound cycle with nothing too suppressive (no tren or deca). I'm just on my last year of school and need to finish the semester strong, so want the quickest recovery possible. Thanks

C

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
If you do low dose hcg throughout a 12 week cycle, but stop 2 weeks before week 12 (week 10), at what extent does this speed up your natural testosterone recovery time during your pct.

Im talking 500mcg of hcg every week until 2 weeks before pct. I already know taking hcg during your pct is a big no no and I would take nolvadex/clomid together for my pct.

This is for a 2 compound cycle with nothing too suppressive (no tren or deca). I'm just on my last year of school and need to finish the semester strong, so want the quickest recovery possible. Thanks
IMO, HCG doesn't actually speed up recovery, but increases the odds of success.

I generally suggest 250-500 IU of HCG until PCT, to include the "off" weeks between the cycle end and prior to PCT.

FWIW, I don't suggest stacking 2 SERMs for PCT, unless there's a specific reason for doing so....

personally, I think a lot of people try to rush PCT and jam it all into a month timeline, instead of drawing it out to 6-8 weeks. <if one looks at the clinical evidence behind the SERMs, then I think they'd be more comfortable with lower doses and longer PCTs.