Natty t boosters in pct worth it?

Steazy

Awards
Starting day 1 of pct after an 8 week long 1-andro only cycle (first cycle)

Will be running clomid 50/50/25/25

On top of this, would it be worth the money to throw in natty test boosters like ashwagandha, tribulus, forskolin, etc? Or does the clomid kind of just negate their effect?

Also, is there a "best" time of day to take clomid?

Thanks brothers

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
M-Test seems to be getting a lot of buzz right now. Also OL has a few options worth looking into. I wouldn't say they are bunk but you just have to careful with the extracts nowadays.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only worth it for libido boosting issues IMO, which m test and bulbine are great for.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established

On top of this, would it be worth the money to throw in natty test boosters like ashwagandha, tribulus, forskolin, etc? Or does the clomid kind of just negate their effect?

Thanks brothers
well, some of the OTC boosters can result in an increase of 20-45% in testosterone production.... or you can take clomid which can double your production. and clomid's cheaper, too (especially if you get "research" grade).

IMO, ZMA and vitamin D are pretty important for PCT, as a deficiency in zinc, magnesium or D can screw up your testosterone production.

I'd suggest taking clomid at 25 mg/day, and take it before bed to mitigate any side effects.

Steazy

Awards
well, some of the OTC boosters can result in an increase of 20-45% in testosterone production.... or you can take clomid which can double your production. and clomid's cheaper, too (especially if you get "research" grade).

IMO, ZMA and vitamin D are pretty important for PCT, as a deficiency in zinc, magnesium or D can screw up your testosterone production.

I'd suggest taking clomid at 25 mg/day, and take it before bed to mitigate any side effects.
Perfect, ZMA and D are 2 staple supps I do daily so that's good news.

Good to know on the clomid. I'm 4 days in at 50mg/ day and it's pharma grade. Feeling pretty good, would any side effects be present by now if they were going to manifest?

sespress

Awards

You might sweat a lot at night at first. I did on 50. Dropped it to 25 and all good. I ran Nolva too though so I didn't worry about it.

I have been taking diesel test and alpha max. I've also been taking OxyMaxXT (energy/appetite control). I think what they're doing is really akin to a pwo effect with the OxyMax in there.

I'm getting some strength gains, done from other supplements, but I'm getting energy and a "enhanced sense of well-being" right now from the natty boosters. Once this alphamax is done I'll be swapping it out for T3stify for my break period and continue with the Diesel test (Love this stuff). I may grab some forskolin in a separate cap if I can for cheaper than alphamax costs.

I'll be getting bloods back in a week (gonna buy the test tomorrow) so I'll see what's going on then.

So in short, I like the ones I'm taking and the effect is noticeable. If I drop them for a few days I noticed the difference.

Dunno if it's free test since I'm on clomid right now (if it can even add a statistical increase to what the SERM does) also or if it's other effects.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
On cycle is pointless. For pct, definite benefits. Even if it's not truly raising test, many ingredients can boost libido and generally make you feel better.

Check out CEL M-test as it's been getting amazing reviews and is about as comprehensive as there is on the market

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards

Thanks brothers
Most of what I take for PCT is "natty" test boosters. They definetly have their strong place in PCT when you take the right ones. I have had great sucess with Natadrol and Testabolan

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed that they have their place in PCT. Alphamax XT has the Ashwagandha and F95 you mentioned OP. If course it adds the 3,4-Divanil, L-Dopa, DHAA, Tongkat Ali, Boron, Vit D, etc which will all help with keeping lean mass, libido up, sense of well being, cort control etc. There are a few really awesome, comprehensive products out today.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Perfect, ZMA and D are 2 staple supps I do daily so that's good news.

Good to know on the clomid. I'm 4 days in at 50mg/ day and it's pharma grade. Feeling pretty good, would any side effects be present by now if they were going to manifest?
not necessarily.

clomid has a pretty long half-life (around 5-7 days), which is part of the reason why we read about guys having side effects from it in week 2 of their PCT.

seriously, just drop the dose down to 25 mg/day and continue with PCT. I've literally never heard of anybody that had a failed PCT due to using CLINICAL doses of a SERM, whereas I have seen it with guys that used too much, not long enough, didn't manage E2, etc....

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just to echo, they can help. Some are better than others and some are more comprehensive than others as well. I am a fan of the all in one option such as Sup3r PCT or AlphaMax XT. Just like Cubsfan outlined above AlphaMax XT contains a wide array of fully dosed ingredients that improve mood, body composition, increase testosterone and control cortisol. All of which are important during PCT. AlphaMax XT does all of these things with multiple ingredients. For example, forskolin; not only does it improve body composition, but it also increases testosterone.

Sup3r PCT is pretty much the same as AlphaMax XT, ut with different ingredients. It is an all in one option that does the same. I am a fan of the all in one options as opposed to using one OTC supplement for cortisol, one for libido, etc.

Additionally, Nutriverse has AlphaMax XT buy two get one free until the 6th. That will give you a nice eight week run plus and additional bottle for the future.