AMS 1-Andro, 4-AD, and Arom X...

boooz

Awards
Hello this will be my first pro-hormone cycle and I've got AMS's 1-andro, 4ad, and arom x.

they are 50mg per tablet and it suggests taking 1-2 in the morning and 1-2 at night of 1andro and 4ad. would this be a good first cycle if i take 1 in the morning and 1 at night for 4 weeks and then take 2 a day of arom x as a pct for 4 weeks?

should i use a different pct even though this is a light stack with low dosage and/or should i up my dosage and get a better pct or keep arom x

any advice is appreciated thanks complete newbie here

NewAgeMayan

Awards
At those kind of doses Im not sure youll get much from this cycle man. Decent doses of 1andro and 4andro would be 200mg+ per day of each.

Id nearly always prefer to use a SERM for pct than rely solely on otc stuff. Clomid at 25-12.5-12.5 would likely be plenty for what you have planned.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello this will be my first pro-hormone cycle and I've got AMS's 1-andro, 4ad, and arom x.

they are 50mg per tablet and it suggests taking 1-2 in the morning and 1-2 at night of 1andro and 4ad. would this be a good first cycle if i take 1 in the morning and 1 at night for 4 weeks and then take 2 a day of arom x as a pct for 4 weeks?

should i use a different pct even though this is a light stack with low dosage and/or should i up my dosage and get a better pct or keep arom x

any advice is appreciated thanks complete newbie here
Even when a stack is light, you should use a SERM like NewAge stated. You could also use OTC products with the SERM. Although the cycle is lighter, a SERM would be plenty. But if you wanted to add OTC items to the PCT, look at Inhibit E for cortisol control or AlphaMax XT for a complete natural anabolic that will control cortisol, reduce stress/anxiety, increase testosterone and increase body composition with forskolin. Currently, Nutriverse has 20% off AlphaMax XT.