Pct clomid

Codster951

Codster951

Awards
Ok guys I have been on 100mg a week on my Trt dose for about 1.5 years. I'm coming off in hopes to get the wife prego. How long will it take for the ester to clear my system so I can start the clomid?

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
the half life of test e/cyp is close to 5 days. (for those that don't agree, I suggest googling "Pharmacology of testosterone preparations")

if you're only taking 100 mg/wk, then you could start clomid the week after stopping your TRT.

I presume you've been taking HCG on TRT?

Codster951

Codster951

Awards
CatSnake no unfortunately I have not been on hcg so I am completely shut down, I am now on hcg 500iu eod as of now with no testosterone treatment

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How soon sides usually occur while on Clomid @ 50mg? I guess it's different and depends from person to person?

Today is my 3rd day and started having blurred vision.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
How soon sides usually occur while on Clomid @ 50mg? I guess it's different and depends from person to person?

Today is my 3rd day and started having blurred vision.
2 things you can do to minimize sides on clomid:

1. drop it to 25 mg/day (which is where you should have been in the first place, IMO).

2. take it at night.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 things you can do to minimize sides on clomid:

1. drop it to 25 mg/day (which is where you should have been in the first place, IMO).

2. take it at night.
Thanks, gotta find something to cut the 50's

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tried and can't lol. Think my mother in law has a gadget to cut her pills, if so i'll borrow it