Scoons33

Awards
  • Established
I am in the middle of the following cycle:

11-kt- 200mg/200/200/250/250/250/250/250
Andro-1- 330/330/330/330/330/330/330/330
Epi-Andro 750/750/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000
Brite- 2ml 3x daily for 16 weeks

I have done much harsher cycles but wanted to try a non-methyl and see how it panned out. I am doing a cut and looking to drop from 15% bf to approx. 11-12% after 8 weeks.

My question is re: PCT. I have always had a SERM and have one on hand but wanted to start w a non-SERM pct just to see how I respond. Now, before everyone chimes in with why a SERM should be in PCT for a run of this length with higher doses, I completely understand and somewhat agree. I am simply looking to see if a variety of OTC put together could provide a decent rebound. I know I am not a pioneer on trying this but everybody responds differently. Here is what I have on hand:

Forma
M-Test- CEL
Sustain Alpha
K1ngs Blood
Letrone
Reduce XT
Torem

I am considering this as my PCT- 4-6 weeks

-Forma
-Sustain Alpha
-M-Test (half dose due to the SA)
-Light does (1 Ed) of Latrone

Do you guys think I should add K1ngs Blood in or am I covered as is. I do not want to overlap too much and I think I am covered on all bases with my current set-up.

After PCT (4-6 additional weeks)

M-test- full dose
letrone- increased dose (2-3 ed)
Reduce-XT
Brite- Evomuse

Any comments/ advice will be welcomed.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly I would recommend a SERM, but besides that, I would just run M test+Reduce XT. I guess you would run letrone in place of a SERM? Not really up to date with all the OTC SERM stuff bc I never recommend it.

Scoons33

Scoons33

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I would recommend a SERM, but besides that, I would just run M test+Reduce XT. I guess you would run letrone in place of a SERM? Not really up to date with all the OTC SERM stuff bc I never recommend it.
I agree with you on never recommend going against a SERM. I just wanted to try a different approach on a less suppressive cycle and see the outcome. I have one on hand as well and will not hesitate to add it into the mix should it be needed.

In place of the SERM, Letrone and the Forma could have good estro blocking potential on their own.

Thanks for the response.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I agree with you on never recommend going against a SERM. I just wanted to try a different approach on a less suppressive cycle and see the outcome. I have one on hand as well and will not hesitate to add it into the mix should it be needed.

In place of the SERM, Letrone and the Forma could have good estro blocking potential on their own.

Thanks for the response.
the problem is that you dont ahve anything that "restarts" your htpa... this is the real purpose of a serm and not something that can be done by the letrone/forma as they're just ai's.

IMO having the ai's is actually a BAD idea as it will lower what little estro is being produced from the little test that is being produced until you are fully restarted. Without the restart, test, and therefore estro, will be super low for quite some time and adding an ai will only further exacerbate the low e.

Scoons33

Scoons33

Awards
  • Established
the problem is that you dont ahve anything that "restarts" your htpa... this is the real purpose of a serm and not something that can be done by the letrone/forma as they're just ai's.

IMO having the ai's is actually a BAD idea as it will lower what little estro is being produced from the little test that is being produced until you are fully restarted. Without the restart, test, and therefore estro, will be super low for quite some time and adding an ai will only further exacerbate the low e.
Very valid. Going to rethink this. Thanks Boone

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if you want to do OTC why dont you do rebirth?

Scoons33

Scoons33

Awards
  • Established
if you want to do OTC why dont you do rebirth?
Will look into the rebirth. I was planning on K1ngsBlood with the MTest but who knows when K1ngs will be released/shipped.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will look into the rebirth. I was planning on K1ngsBlood with the MTest but who knows when K1ngs will be released/shipped.
It increases LH & FSH without the sides of SERMS... it does take a little longer though

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It increases LH & FSH without the sides of SERMS... it does take a little longer though
This seems counter intuitive to me. You're willing to take a PH to suppress your T production and deal with the side effects of said for the gainz but not willing to take a SERM to restart HTPA and allow your body to reach homeostasis and keep your gains because of the side effects?

Kingsblood should be shipping today I believe.

Scoons33

Scoons33

Awards
  • Established
This seems counter intuitive to me. You're willing to take a PH to suppress your T production and deal with the side effects of said for the gainz but not willing to take a SERM to restart HTPA and allow your body to reach homeostasis and keep your gains because of the side effects?

Kingsblood should be shipping today I believe.
Your comments make complete sense but I want to correct one thing. I never said I was not willing to take a SERM as I have one on hand. I am simply trying to see if I can rebound with a few OTC options. I would never start a cycle without having all major components on hand and that includes a SERM.

Thanks for the update on KingsBlood. I remembered there was a shipping update thread and actually read a few minutes that it was shipping this week. Great news there.