PCT

R

rhandzus134

Awards
Running last 2 wks of cycle, YETI DNA RESURRECTION . Any suggestions on what PCT and AI i should use.

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Running last 2 wks of cycle, YETI DNA RESURRECTION . Any suggestions on what PCT and AI i should use.
Defiantly need a serm brotha and if you can get a pharm ai that's best but I used cloned super pct and alphamax and have recovered great both super pct and alphamax xt increase test and have ai's built in

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Moved. Totally wrong forum.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Defiantly need a serm brotha and if you can get a pharm ai that's best but I used cloned super pct and alphamax and have recovered great both super pct and alphamax xt increase test and have ai's built in
This. A SERM should also be the foundation. I would also opt for pharma grade and not a research chem. It just gives me more piece of mind. Additionally, an OTC product like Rugby said can be ran with a SERM. And like he mentioned AlphaMax XT will have cover you from every angel. test boosting, cortisol control and even libido support are all included in AlphaMax XT. Currently Nutriverse has 20% of AlphaMax XT, making it and even better offer.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most people run a SERM (nolva or clomid)+Test booster+Cortisol control supp (Reduce XT)

At minimum, get a SERM!

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Too late now but you should have. Already had everything on hand before starting.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SERM as your bare minimum for sure. You could also add in M-TEST from CEL. It's already available at some retailers, and Lockout should have it soon.