Best prohormone that increases testosterone AND estrogen?

matthias10000

Awards
I have two questions that I would like to get an answer to.

1.Is it still possible to buy 6-oxo online? If you could help me out with this question, I would be really grateful. The reason for this is that 6-oxo raises testosterone and at the same time raises estrogen levels.

I have experimented with aromatase inhibitors (Letrozole) to increase my testosterone but most times I was feeling like crap even though my total testosterone was 884 ng/dL and free testosterone 24,3 ng/dl, the reason for this was that my estrogen was too low (18 ng/l). But sometimes I would feel awesome on Letrozole, I suspect that this was when the Letrozole was leaving my body with estrogen raising and testosterone still high.

That's the reason I would like to keep my testosterone high and my estradiol also high enough. Which brings me to my second question, is there a place online where you can buy androstenedione and DHEA? I have read from studies that they increase testosterone+estradiol and that's something that I would like to have. I'm even thinking about combining it with a tiny dose of an aromatase inhibitor (aromasin) so I keep my estrogen levels in the healthy range.
Thanks in advance if you can help me with these two questions.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
4 andro is a simple ph that will raise both, but it's mild.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I have two questions that I would like to get an answer to.

1.Is it still possible to buy 6-oxo online? If you could help me out with this question, I would be really grateful. The reason for this is that 6-oxo raises testosterone and at the same time raises estrogen levels.

I have experimented with aromatase inhibitors (Letrozole) to increase my testosterone but most times I was feeling like crap even though my total testosterone was 884 ng/dL and free testosterone 24,3 ng/dl, the reason for this was that my estrogen was too low (18 ng/l). But sometimes I would feel awesome on Letrozole, I suspect that this was when the Letrozole was leaving my body with estrogen raising and testosterone still high.

That's the reason I would like to keep my testosterone high and my estradiol also high enough. Which brings me to my second question, is there a place online where you can buy androstenedione and DHEA? I have read from studies that they increase testosterone+estradiol and that's something that I would like to have. I'm even thinking about combining it with a tiny dose of an aromatase inhibitor (aromasin) so I keep my estrogen levels in the healthy range.
Thanks in advance if you can help me with these two questions.
I have some 6-bromo saved...you can pm me if youd like

matthias10000

Awards
No Thanks I don't need another estrogen inhibitor.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established