Tamoxifen RC what is it suspended in?

tunasub94

Awards
Anyone know what is tamoxifen citrate RC suspended in? I've heard that it's suspended in ethanol and if this is true, I'm afraid because my job requires random drug tests and that includes alcohol urine tests

Rndmher

Rndmher

Awards
That is true sometimes. Depends on the supplier and it'll usually say in the description. But really were talking about 1ml (usually) for dosing. That's so minimal, you could just be like I use mouthwash every morning. I'm sure there's a threshold for the testing and 1ml will be under it.

tunasub94

Awards
That is true sometimes. Depends on the supplier and it'll usually say in the description. But really were talking about 1ml (usually) for dosing. That's so minimal, you could just be like I use mouthwash every morning. I'm sure there's a threshold for the testing and 1ml will be under it.
Problem is, they literally tell us to refrain from using mouthwash, cough syrups with alcohol in it, and other things like vanilla extract. Problem with the ETG test is it tests for ETG so anything with ethanol will show up. :/. My bottle only says tamoxifen citrate 30 ml at 20mg/1ml. I did send an email to the company asking

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Change your dosing schedule to take it after your shift, I'm sure you're allowed small amounts of alcohol on your own time

tunasub94

Awards
It's not about taking it before or after the shift. It's usually an etg test once a month and it could be randomly. Sometimes we've even had a test on october 31st and then the November test on 1st of November

tunasub94

Awards
Sometimes they don't even test for 2 or 3 months

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Can I ask the job? (Don't need to)

An emergency service?
Just odd to be expected to be sober 24/7

They don't let you drink at all?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Wow ok,
Good on you taking it this seriously

Might be worth finding a new RC brand in that case, and checking with them first what the solution is, you can definitely find it alcohol free

tunasub94

Awards
Yup, this sucks haha. I did write to them asking what it is suspended in, but they haven't replied. The bottle does not say it contains an ethanol solution, just tamoxifen citrate. I'd imagine since it is for "research purposes" they'd include a descriptive ingredients list.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
PM me the brand, I know some good people to check in with and ask as well if you'd like

That is lame they didn't specify on the bottle...
How does it taste?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Maybe!! pharma is a better option