PCT Advice

Alexv78

Awards
Can someone advise me if this is a good PCT?
1 pill contains:

Androst-4-ene.3.6.17-trione 20mg
Indole 3 carbinol 75mg
1-Piperonylpiperazine 5mg

Two of these pills a day, 1 in morning and 1 in evening. Just becoming a little concerned about my balls as they're still reduced in size. Another 2 weeks of PCT to go.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Can someone advise me if this is a good PCT?
1 pill contains:

Androst-4-ene.3.6.17-trione 20mg
Indole 3 carbinol 75mg
1-Piperonylpiperazine 5mg

Two of these pills a day, 1 in morning and 1 in evening. Just becoming a little concerned about my balls as they're still reduced in size. Another 2 weeks of PCT to go.
this is not a pct. a pct contains a serm. this isnt a terrible addition, but in and of itself, no friggin way.

Alexv78

Awards
this is not a pct. a pct contains a serm. this isnt a terrible addition, but in and of itself, no friggin way.
Is it too late to consider getting a SERM? Or should I just stick with this?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Is it too late to consider getting a SERM? Or should I just stick with this?
get it asap. you really messed up. hope its not permanent

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get thr SERM still. By the time you get the SERM, it may be a too late. A SERM should always be the foundation of a PCT, no matter what the compound is. You can run a natural product, like the one you listed, in addition to a SERM, but it should never be used as a replacement.

If you decide to run a natty anabolic with the SERM, I would opt for a more comprehensive option like AlphaMax XT. You will get a fully dosed AI, ashwagandha which is a powerful adoptogen to control stress and cortisol. Tongkat Ali to boost libido and testosterone.

Alexv78

Awards
Get thr SERM still. By the time you get the SERM, it may be a too late. A SERM should always be the foundation of a PCT, no matter what the compound is. You can run a natural product, like the one you listed, in addition to a SERM, but it should never be used as a replacement.

If you decide to run a natty anabolic with the SERM, I would opt for a more comprehensive option like AlphaMax XT. You will get a fully dosed AI, ashwagandha which is a powerful adoptogen to control stress and cortisol. Tongkat Ali to boost libido and testosterone.
I'll buy some now and get it shipped ASAP. Got any suggestions on which ones to buy? I can't find AlphaMax XT in the UK

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'll buy some now and get it shipped ASAP. Got any suggestions on which ones to buy? I can't find AlphaMax XT in the UK
GOAT natty stack:
SNS Xgels (arachidonic acid) + PES Anabeta elite

Alexv78

Awards
GOAT natty stack:
SNS Xgels (arachidonic acid) + PES Anabeta elite
Thanks, I'll take a look.

It was my first ever cycle and I just bought a ph bundle, there's an EPI stack on performance foods, which is a website/store in the UK, it included their own PCT called Testo Restore. I assumed that would be enough. I'm clearly just too poorly educated on the subject. I made some great gains, but I don't want to do it again. Im not inexperienced and want to return my body to normal

Alexv78

Awards
In terms of quickness, my local gym sells; Anabolic Legions Armor PCT. Would this suffice?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
In terms of quickness, my local gym sells; Anabolic Legions Armor PCT. Would this suffice?
NO. nothing you can buy OTC will replace a serm.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Heard great things about xgels, can't wait to include then in my pct along with some laxo and mk677!
they're seriously one of the greatest natural products ever created. literally have studies confirming size and strength gains too so its not just hype.

that's a hell of a stack! might even be as good as your cycle ha

Alexv78

Awards
NO. nothing you can buy OTC will replace a serm.
So I'm a bit lost. What should I buy and how can I get it? Sorry if you feel like you're going round in circles, but I'm concerned and I want normal sized balls again.

Clomid or Nolva?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So I'm a bit lost. What should I buy and how can I get it? Sorry if you feel like you're going round in circles, but I'm concerned and I want normal sized balls again.

Clomid or Nolva?
either one. IMO clomid is the better option in your case since you're late to the party.

You can't ask for sources for these types of compounds here on AM tho... search the interwebz and you'll find them tho ;)

Alexv78

Awards
either one. IMO clomid is the better option in your case since you're late to the party.

You can't ask for sources for these types of compounds here on AM tho... search the interwebz and you'll find them tho ;)
I can't find it anywhere in the U.K. Though. Literally nowhere i look has it for sale! How can I get it?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I can't find it anywhere in the U.K. Though. Literally nowhere i look has it for sale! How can I get it?
internet. can't help you more than that.

Alexv78

Awards
I've found both nolva and clomid. Which one would be best in my case? It appears it's just testicular atrophy at the moment.