Fake PCT.....Lame

Shameous

Awards
Hey guys, just found out my pct is fake, and I'm in the middle of a 6 week cycle. Too far in for a mission abort and loving the increase in strength. Any advice from the pros? I'm not seeing any SERMs from clicking on the banners here.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
They aren't really advertised here anymore, nor can we participate in any sourcing.

Our members definitely have opinions on specific brands etc. If you get to know some and talk non-publicly

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ironmag is a sponsor here and doesn't sell bunk

Shameous

Awards
They aren't really advertised here anymore, nor can we participate in any sourcing.

Our members definitely have opinions on specific brands etc. If you get to know some and talk non-publicly
I appreciate it, thats why I'm back on the site after so many years. I already knew you guys were awesome. Will poke around a bit more, and see what I can turn up.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see a CEM banner in this thread lol

Shameous

Awards
Anddddd we are back in the safe zone.

Good thing too, my body is responding incredibly well to what I'm taking. Will need a complete pct, because I'm feeling too awesome to not get shut down when it's over. I'd never start a cycle without having all my things in check, something just wasn't quite what it was supposed to be. Still my fault for not checking it, and lesson learned(without consequence, thank goodness). Thanks a lot, you guys are awesome, as always!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anddddd we are back in the safe zone.

Good thing too, my body is responding incredibly well to what I'm taking. Will need a complete pct, because I'm feeling too awesome to not get shut down when it's over. I'd never start a cycle without having all my things in check, something just wasn't quite what it was supposed to be. Still my fault for not checking it, and lesson learned(without consequence, thank goodness). Thanks a lot, you guys are awesome, as always!
Glad to hear you are back in the clear man!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you know any people that juice and are trustworthy, you should try asking them for a pharma source or hookup for a serm, research chemicals are bull****, they could care less about your balls working, they are just money hungry bro

Shameous

Awards
they could care less about your balls working, they are just money hungry bro
Man.... sounds a lot like most women I know.
I appreciate it brother, I'll definitely keep an eye out. Unfortunately its hard to get rid of these shady sources, they change their names as soon as people find out, or business goes bad.

enraged_chris

Awards
If you know any people that juice and are trustworthy, you should try asking them for a pharma source or hookup for a serm, research chemicals are bull****, they could care less about your balls working, they are just money hungry bro
Research chems are like rolling a dice... you have the chance of getting bad quality raws. I doubt anyone is purposefully selling bunk ****. Most serms are far far far too cheap on the bulk scale for it too make a difference. I'm talking very very cheap.