PCT as testosterone booster.

cbc

Awards
Ok I don't want to take pro hormones because I'm only 20. But I do have a PCT Arom-X RDe on hand. Can I take that as just a testosterone booster? Will it give me man boobs or have a rebound when I am done taking it?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You can run it but personally I probably wouldn't just do a stand alone pct. That's just me though.

cbc

Awards
Can I ask why you would run it alone? LeanEngineer

Shameous

Awards
You could run it for a little bit of benefit. But if you ran it with something, youd be getting the best benefit by using them how they are supposed to be used. I guess for me, it comes down to if youd like to gain 3lbs, or gain 10, and keep most of it?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can take it. It would be like taking an AI/test booster. That product is a horrible PCT as well, please get a SERM if you ever run a cycle.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Can I ask why you would run it alone? LeanEngineer
Basically just because it's not going to give you great results as just a stand alone product. You're better off running a PH or something and using Arom-X RDe as a pct with a serm to bounce back.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok I don't want to take pro hormones because I'm only 20. But I do have a PCT Arom-X RDe on hand. Can I take that as just a testosterone booster? Will it give me man boobs or have a rebound when I am done taking it?
Anything that is marketed as an OTC PCT can be used as a standalone test booster. There are several options that are better though. I would look into AlphaMax XT. You will elevate cAMP levels through forskolin which not only helps burn fat, but also increases lean mass. F95 is also good for increasing testosterone.

Other test boosting ingredients include 3,4 dinavil, boron and the AI DHAA. DHAA will also lower cortisol which will help you get that dry look. Tongkat ali will increase libido.