Testing serm to make sure it's legit?

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
I picked up Tamoxifen from a source I won't name here. Unfortunately, I didn't know about sponsors here at the time or I'd have picked it up from them. That said, I've read elsewhere that this company might be questionable. Problem is, it could just be competitors badmouthing them. I have no way to really know...

Is there a way to test the stuff to make sure it's legit? I'd rather not experiment with my body and "just find out" if it works or not.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I know theres steroid test kits but not sure if serms will work with that. Look up roid test kit and see what it tests for

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
I know theres steroid test kits but not sure if serms will work with that. Look up roid test kit and see what it tests for
Thanks. From what I found, the testing kit most people use says it tests powder and pill forms, but not liquid. Unfortunately, I have the liquid form. So I think that's a no-go.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
They can test injectable steroids too so pissible for liquid clomid or nolva. Dave Palumbo makes one but i personally havnt used it.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
They can test injectable steroids too so pissible for liquid clomid or nolva. Dave Palumbo makes one but i personally havnt used it.
His site doesn't even list Tamoxifen as something the kit can test for. Just lists roids. You'd think there would be an easy to find test to verify this stuff since most options are sketchy at best. Does no one else worry about getting fake SERMS?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I think sourcing is when you ask for a source, not when you say a website you used. Only way someone can be helpfull is if they know specifically what u have. Wish i could be more helpfull

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
I think sourcing is when you ask for a source, not when you say a website you used. Only way someone can be helpfull is if they know specifically what u have. Wish i could be more helpfull
Just being careful not to break any rules. If I post the actual name/site, I think I'd get my hand slapped. After all, someone could use that "source." Maybe the initials is enough? B.S.P.

Someone on here I trust confirmed the company was legit and he's used their product. But I saw a thread elsewhere listing out some serm companies and calling this one out as bunk. I guess the problem IMO is a company could make some bunk and some good, or a weaker solution, etc just to maximize profits. Whoever posted the bunk thread could even be their competitor for all I know. There's little way to truly know what is in the bottle I have without testing. Or... Trying it and when I have super low T and gyno, trying someone else's. :)

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Chances of a SERM being bunk are low, they're so cheap in the first place.

Buy pharma and you won't have to worry next time.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Chances of a SERM being bunk are low, they're so cheap in the first place.

Buy pharma and you won't have to worry next time.
Makes sense. Pharma can be counterfeit too right? Unless there's a way to convince your doc to write a real script for it.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Buy from a online pharmacy
Are those guaranteed to be legit? I kinda thought those skirted the law and ran in foreign countries. Kinda figured there weren't quite the same checks and safety with online pharmacies.