• Established
Hey guys coming off a 12 week ldg/mk677 sarms cycle. Will this be a good pct

clomid
60/60/30/30

cardarine
20mg ed for 4 weeks

mk677
25mg ed for 4 weeks

i plan in running a cutting cycle straight after pct of ostarine and s4.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
DOnt run a cutting cycle right after pct.. you'd yoyo your hormones and risk HPTA damage.. if you want to stay on just bridge and dont pct much better offer and safer for your hormones. Seriously.

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
I'd wait at least 3-4 weeks post pct for your hormones to balance out before starting the cut cycle

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
DOnt run a cutting cycle right after pct.. you'd yoyo your hormones and risk HPTA damage.. if you want to stay on just bridge and dont pct much better offer and safer for your hormones. Seriously.
Really ? So if I wanted to bridge would I just switch from ldg straight to ostarine ?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The rule of thumb is time on+PCT=time off

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So should I just bridge straight to a cut ?
No, if you cut right after PCT you are likely to lose all/most of your gains. Your body needs time to get back to homeostasis and get used to the new mass.

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Ok I'll pct it. Then cut after that. It's only gonna be a mini cut.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok I'll pct it. Then cut after that. It's only gonna be a mini cut.
If you cut right after you are finished with PCT you will probably lose most of your gains. I have always found that I needed to maintain my gains for 1-2 months after PCT to really solidify them.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
If you cut right after you are finished with PCT you will probably lose most of your gains. I have always found that I needed to maintain my gains for 1-2 months after PCT to really solidify them.
Yeah, muscle maturity plays a huge role in gains kept and having the muscles be harder and more dense, the main reasoning behind why longer cycles actually yield more keepable gains.